Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 3,829 Member
    Just stop!!!!
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 857 Member
    edited August 22
    On my commute this morning I suddenly remembered about that time that I was on my way into work and I saw this man doing that thing and the memory of it is burned into my brain so that even now, years later, I can still see it
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited August 22
    On my commute this morning I suddenly remembered about that time that I was on my way into work and I saw this man doing that thing and the memory of it is burned into my brain so that even now, years later, I can still see it
    When I was a teenager there was the guy who would park his car on a busy road and roll down his window so that girls walking by would see him pulling his pud. Cops knew about him. Didn’t do *kitten*
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    When I was a teenager there was the guy who would park his car on a busy road and roll down his window so that girls walking by would see him pulling his pud. Cops knew about him. Didn’t do *kitten*

nou7mm9cla2r.png

wtf
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 22

nou7mm9cla2r.png

wtf
    Well when you say that thing that’s what I think of. I got issues. Damaged
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    edited August 22

nou7mm9cla2r.png

wtf

Oh no, no - you were right, that was exactly what I was referring to. So if you're damaged then I'm also damaged 😋

the "wtf" was just in relation to the cops not doing anything about it because wtf, that's a no-brainer
  • TwitchyMagee

nou7mm9cla2r.png

wtf

Oh no, no - you were right, that was exactly what I was referring to. So if you're damaged then I'm also damaged 😋

the "wtf" was just in relation to the cops not doing anything about it because wtf, that's a no-brainer

Oh I got stories for days about the 1980s and my city’s finest.

• eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,587 Member
    edited August 22
    "Lip injections" nudge nudge wink wink
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,748 Member

I wonder if they ever thought of putting up more lights.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 8,064 Member
    "Lip injections" nudge nudge wink wink

😂🤣 calm those things down 😛
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,145 Member
    Not much of a chatter
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,719 Member
    It hurt but finally its done.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 12,748 Member

Many hugs.💗
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,956 Member
    Looks like it's happening, kinda bittersweet really
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,719 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Many hugs.💗

🤗🥰
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 7,123 Member
    Good gosh almighty
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 7,123 Member
    Shameless
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,165 Member
    PREACHER 😭😫
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 8,064 Member
    This was a great day. I appreciate the company and the laughs.
  • msaylor88
    msaylor88 Posts: 44 Member
    This was a great day. I appreciate the company and the laughs.

Some of whatever he had!