looking for plus size friends (100+pounds to lose)

Options
2»

Replies

• rbell95506
    rbell95506 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! I have a 120 lb weight loss goal. I am 24 pounds down so far. I have a long way to go but I'm looking forward to seeing progress. It's always good to have people you can share the journey with who understand!
  • siobhan9295
    siobhan9295 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm at 157kg, I would love to lose 46kg (100lb). Please add me as I don't know how to!
  • tmetoyer123
    tmetoyer123 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110!!! I’ve gotten to where I feel it’s not possible for me because I’m so tired and ache so much from all of this weight, I just want to comfort myself with more food! I sooo need to be added too
  • gamersfitness
    gamersfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm probably way more off the deep end then this post was originally aiming for, but my goal is to lose 290 pounds. I am determined to hit my goal no matter how far or impossible that my be, but I refuse to get surgery. Would love some support and I can offer the same. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've gained back 35 in the last couple years so I'm back to having about 100 to lose. Started back on here yesterday.
  • wendygailskitchen
    wendygailskitchen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've used MFP before, and lost, but life had a nasty way of happening, And I regained. But, that's okay, I'm back, and will get it off.
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I started at 310 am now 270. And motivated to keep losing
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I have a goal of losing 110 pounds as well ! I am 243 now and would like 2 be about 135! I have alot of friends on here but always looking 4 more! I am on here daily and have an open diary! Anyone please add me as a friend! Lets do this journey together!
  • sjomitzel
    sjomitzel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I need to lose 100ish pounds and I'm down 20 so far. I'm 5'1" and 218 with a goal of 135. I'm hoping to be down 20 more pounds by the fall. I can always use some friends to walk this journey with!