Diets don’t work! Lifestyle changes do!

Options
swtnss_16
swtnss_16 Posts: 5 Member
Celebrating 2 years! Nutritional cleansing is where it’s at! Life changing!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    What is nutritional cleansing?
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    swtnss_16 wrote: »
    It is designed to help remove potentially harmful toxins and impurities from the body. At the same time it is also feeding your body with the right balance of quality nutrients, herbs and botanicals to help it return to its natural balance. Targets visceral fat.

Explain "It"?
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    It is designed to help remove potentially harmful toxins and impurities from the body. At the same time it is also feeding your body with the right balance of quality nutrients, herbs and botanicals to help it return to its natural balance. Targets visceral fat.

So, just like my liver & kidneys do.

Your liver and kidneys target visceral fat? Dang, I gotta train mine better... ;)

The "detox" thing. Losing weight targets visceral fat. There are no magic foods, the only thing "detox" products make lighter is your wallet.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Any naturally produced "detox" products have gone through exactly the same cycle of nature as anything else we consume on a daily basis. The same water was used, air, any pollutants swirl around in "dangerous clouds" around us. So the "detox" stuff which is a billion dollar / pound / euro industry gives us at least the same toxicity as anything else. If it's pharmaceuticals which aids in "detoxification" - that's what they call the "wonder pill", and that's a TRILLION dollar / pound / euro business. Just eat healthy, (whatever that means) do a bit of exercise and smell the roses around you....at least that's what I am trying for myself.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    damn .. Urine shows up in a Psudoscience word cloud ..... I knew I should be going to the toilet so much ... IT DOESNT HELP
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options

Your liver and kidneys target visceral fat? Dang, I gotta train mine better... ;)

The "detox" thing. Losing weight targets visceral fat. There are no magic foods, the only thing "detox" products make lighter is your wallet.

The winking emoji is because I was also being sarcastic. I don't believe in detox woo or spot reducing.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options

The winking emoji is because I was also being sarcastic. I don't believe in detox woo or spot reducing.

Your liver and kidneys are whimpering right now....maybe even your pancreas. :'(
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

Oh, I see. Sorry about that. I wish sarcasm had it's own font.

Although for anyone interested, I have this amazingly detox product I'm willing to sell for $49.99 a liter, it comes from my kitchen faucet. Works great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!