• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    l52j5cd30fdf.jpeg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    mines in jail :/
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    My high school sweatheart was a *kitten*. I like kittens but this kind of *kitten* sucks. So we are no longer *kitten* married. The End.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Dated the same gal all through High School. Diane. When we graduated, she went off to college and I joined the Marine Corps. This was 1972. No Internet or Social Media. The distance eventually made staying together improbable.

She found me on social media several years ago. Contacted me. Told me she was coming to my hometown soon. We started talking about our lives. She kept bringing the subject back to her daughter. I got a funny feeling. Went home that night and told my wife I might have a daughter that I didn't know about. About a month later she came over and brought her daughter. The daughter was 22. I hadn't seen Diane in 37 years. Relief.

I would have been devastated if I had a daughter that I had not been able to be a part of her life. Anyways, we're still friends on FB.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

MFP Jail? Might be my cellmate.

nope, he went to real life jail
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

What'd he do?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

there's a story behind this... :smile:
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member

Lucky

I’ve never made it to mfp jail. How’s it there Teej? I heard you can only speak little bits at a time.

When’s your parole date, TJ? Can we lobby for your release?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

not a very interesting one....he was a moron. Couldnt get over his ex (not me, someone after me) and ended up getting busted for breaking a restraining order she had on him.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

not a very interesting one....he was a moron. Couldnt get over his ex (not me, someone after me) and ended up getting busted for breaking a restraining order she had on him.

You had me at moron. :laugh:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

Sprinkle in a little meth and it sounds like a real love story around where I live.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    but, the guy I really like before him, but didnt date, also went to jail eventually. I don't know what for. I sure knew how to pick em when I was younger ;)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    I was one of those girls back in high school ... I always had the boyfriend (s), ONLY that I was too busy with extra curricular or co curricular or work or out of the country to even call myself a decent girlfriend.

I do have a friend who was sweet on me from primary school through secondary before he came to the US to join his Dad who has moved back to the islands to handle their family properties. He was years ahead of me. I didn't even know till he'd shared it, when I informed him of my engagement and on 2 occassions when I aborted and needed that "man" energy of support. Whenever I needed that "male intervention" he would prompt me. His timing was always spot on. He would ask me, "What's wrong? Are you alright? How did this happen? What does the baby's Dad think? (I Not a baby, just a gamete) You needed to zip it up, glue it together and wear a chastity belt G, seriously. Just STOP" lol

He is a man I could move in with tomorrow. Take over his life. He wouldn't even mind. He says, it wouldn't even be an adjustment. I suck!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    skctilidie wrote: »

Lucky

I’ve never made it to mfp jail. How’s it there Teej? I heard you can only speak little bits at a time.

When’s your parole date, TJ? Can we lobby for your release?

Tomorrow. I have to stay good until tomorrow.

Do you think you can make it until then?
  • etmiller1975
    etmiller1975 Posts: 32 Member
    I started dating my highschool sweetheart May 8th 1995 after a huge flood in Louisiana. We've been together since that day. It's been a fun 23 years and she's still one of the most wonderful people I will ever have the pleasure of knowing.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I started dating my highschool sweetheart May 8th 1995 after a huge flood in Louisiana. We've been together since that day. It's been a fun 23 years and she's still one of the most wonderful people I will ever have the pleasure of knowing.

<3<3<3 this is sweet
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    My high school sweetheart is married now to (what appears to be) a great guy and they have 2 beautiful kids and they take family portraits out in the woods and *kitten*. I'm happy for her but also really depressed for myself. Life lol.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    My high school sweetheart let his mom break us up but to be fair she set us up in the first place. She brought me into his life so she could take me out of it too, as it were.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I snuck out to spend the whole night in my high school sweetheart’s garage. It was cold. We cuddled under a tarp.

But his friend wouldn’t leave. He slept on a jet ski, and I’m not positive he didn’t cuddle with my man a little.

Ahh, young love.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    My high school sweetheart is still with me.

To be fair, she was very hands on.