Potty break?!?!?!? AGAIN?!?!

Options
Ugh, so I feel that I have done this complete overhaul on my diet. (you may look at the new food journal to see the difference, mind you I changed the setting so a lot of it looks funny) Anyways, its not just now but whenever I make sure I am drinking my water I feel like I have to pee CONSTANTLY! It is soo annoying! Anyone have this problem? I guess mainly I want to know if after time this goes away. It is almost worst then when i used to go out drinking and "break the seal". lol. Please tell me I am not alone on this one. :/

Replies

• simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of water, have for a long time and still have to go all the time! I even get up 2-3x at night to go! Now that's annoying!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of water, have for a long time and still have to go all the time! I even get up 2-3x at night to go! Now that's annoying!

Yeah, that is bad.There have been nights like that for me too. :( Even worst when I was pregnant! EEK!
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I am the same way. From what I have heard and researched- when you up your water intake you are not just getting rid of the water you drink when you go to the bathrrom, you are also getting rid of the water that your body has been retaining. After awhile your body should even out and and you will notice that you are not going to the bathroom near as much as you are now.

Keep up the good work!!
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    you're not alone! how much water a day are you drinking?!?
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do that when I start drinking water like I'm supposed to. Eventually it gets better for me.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I am the same way. From what I have heard and researched- when you up your water intake you are not just getting rid of the water you drink when you go to the bathrrom, you are also getting rid of the water that your body has been retaining. After awhile your body should even out and and you will notice that you are not going to the bathroom near as much as you are now.

Keep up the good work!!

Ok, that doesn't sound as bad. There just may be a light at the end of the tunnel!!!

@Nikki I drink about 6-10 glasses a day! I don't think it is that much?:huh:
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I HATE THIS!!! My body ALWAYS decides it's time to go right in the middle of my workouts! UGH!!!:mad:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Its 3:30 p.m. here and I have gone 4 times in a 7 hour span because I have drank 8 glasses of water (a bit more actually cause they were 4 16.9 water bottles) plus 12 oz. cup of green tea. I am like dancing in my chair constantly to try to keep the bathroom visits down because I come back happy and then 30 minutes later I have the urge again :huh: I have been drinking this much water for over 2 months now and it doesn't stop the urge. But here is to everyone drinking lots of water :drinker:
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I HATE THIS!!! My body ALWAYS decides it's time to go right in the middle of my workouts! UGH!!!:mad:

This!! haha I never know if I should pause my HRM or not. Sometimes it's twice a workout! Grrrrrrrrr!!!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    msciccone1, I'd welcome that much!! lol My husband and I are on an odd schedule and we get up about 11:30 am - noon. I've been up for not quite 4 hours and I've gone already 6 times! lol
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    NOPE! You are NOT alone!
    I'm peeing all the time. At least once every hour.
    And at night time, I swear I get up 2 or 3 times a night to pee.

annoying!
  • gingerra19800
    Options
    i drink ALOTTTT of water i drink about 180 oz or more a day!! i've always been a water drinker since i was a kid...heres wat i noticed if i dont drink that much and i drink lets say about 60 oz and i go back to drinkin as much as i was...i tend to go more..im assumin its cuz my body isnt use to it anymore..but as soon as i drink as much as i was before i dont go as often!!! so yes it will get use to it..trust me!!!
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    I was just thinking about this same thing! I'm making sure to drink plenty of water all day long at work - BUT it's causing me to use the 'potty' again and again. It's a break from my desk but our bathroom is sooo hot and lacks ventilation (pee-you!).

So, we're all in the constant pee together!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I take potty breaks pretty much on the hour, every hour! And if I drink 2 or 3 things of green tea, you can make it every 30 minutes or 45!! :laugh: I drink 100-180ozs. of water a day but try to drink 95% of it while I'm at work and only drink a little bit between 6 and bedtime. Drinking a glass or two in the couple of hours before I go to bed normally keeps me from having to get up. If I drink anymore than that I'll be up a couple of times. :drinker:
  • LeahSylina
    LeahSylina Posts: 40
    Options
    Now that I'm drinking at LEAST 8 cups of water a day I'm peeing all the time too. I'm not sure if it gets better or not but it sure is annoying!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I drink up to 15 - 8 oz servings of water each day, in addition to a cup or two of coffee. I get at least 6 of those servings in before breakfast, as I don't eat until I have been up a couple of hours. I have usually got in all my water by dinnertime, so I am able to sleep through the night. My water consumption was easy to increase when I got myself a new stainless steel water bottle that holds 24 ozs.

I have found that as long as I give myself an hour or so after drinking to "empty out" I can get by without "going" for a couple of hours--important point if one is walking for exercise and not wanting to dive behind a tree, if ya know what I mean.:noway: :bigsmile: