15 lbs lost: before and after

Options
2»

Replies

• ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    lol, ok..you do NOT look too skinny. You look awesome girl! and note to everyone else: she did it the RIGHT way!!! Clean eating and exercise!!! So how can you be too skinny if you are eating clean and exercising? I don't think you can. (of course, I mean staying within your limits- no obsessive workouts/starving yourself)

way to go girl! so proud of you and you are such great motivation to me!!! :D now get out there and complete that half marathon!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    You look amazing! I can definitely see the change in your face. And, I agree with Amanda, we are definitely our own worst critics. I think it's ok to feel gross sometimes, LOL, especially if you were "skinny" but did not feel healthy or in shape. I know a lot of skinny people who want to lose fat and get stronger. You should feel very proud!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    No offense but I think you looked better 15lbs heavier. You should just maintain now.

I agree.
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    Honestly you looked healthier prior to your weight loss...And no offense but that drives me flipping crazy when people who are already extremely tiny consider their selves "gross" or fat...it's like seriously?
    But congrats on your weight loss..you looked fine the way you were though
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!