Replies

• ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    5"4 170 lbs SW 195 GW 120-130

Anybody can feel free to add me!
  • crawford568
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 3/4. it is a bit more challenging to get that "lean look", for sure I have decided to alter that concept in my head, from lean body to hard body. On some levels it is easier for short people. when a taller person looses 5 lbs., maybe no one notices. But on us loosing 5 lbs. can make a huge difference. :) I would love to be on this board, as we encourage each other to love our short stature and morph into little hard bodies!
  • Erinsmithurban
    Options
    I'm in! 5'3". I have lost 80 lbs over the last 3 yrs and have another 20 to my goal. This last bit seems to be the hardest. Anyone else having problems with the last 20-30 lbs? Suggestions? Thanks!
  • pennyscabin
    pennyscabin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...grrrr...and too fat for high heels! But that's about to change...
  • 1976LR
    1976LR Posts: 2
    Options
    4'11" 10 pounds to go
  • crawford568
    Options
    I'm with ya, Miyocchi. If a person reads thru this thread, it does not take long to surmise that women 5'4 and under feel short in their daily environment. I have seen that info before from CDC on average height of women, but it still feels short out there in the real world. And its not the body type we see in the media either.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    Oh me, me! I'm 5'1 & need to be motivated as well as LOVE helping to motivate others. Add me if you'd like :)
  • kalika47
    kalika47 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hmmm....just been going through the replies here, and see that us 5'4" gals are kinda "stuck"!....I reached my goal weight of 135 a month or so ago....dropped to 133 (wiggle room). I AM maintaining, but really have been trying to lose another 5lb, and finding it extremely difficult...
  • michelle31096
    Options
    I'm 5'3"-5'4" and am looking to lose however much it takes to be healthy. Today marks my new start in eating better and exercising so I need all the motivation I can get! Feel free to add me :)
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 4".My initial goal is to loose 50 than 100.Feel free to add me I'm here everyday.
  • bhonas
    bhonas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and need all the help i can get. Please add me!
  • Chaotisphere
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and would gladly accept anybody who is friendly, understanding, doesn't mind a casual logger, and supportive. (:
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with 5-10 lbs more to go. I'm always open to more friends and support!
  • SaraLily
    SaraLily Posts: 30
    Options
    Hello! :):flowerforyou:

I'm 5'4, 138 pounds and I'm trying to get to 120 pounds(give or take...I'm trusting the mirror)...:sad:

I need help so bad. My motivation is lacking....I get home and I'm always so tired I don't work out as much as I should.:grumble: :sad: