Day 1: Starting Anew

Options
GreggC1968
GreggC1968 Posts: 11 Member
Day 1 is a fragile seed pressed into the soil but sweat and tears have not yet had a chance to wet it. My hope is to find shelter with other seeds and sprouts and fruited plants where we are protected from the dry winds which so quickly blow new seeds away. We need time and protection and grace to break the hard shell and push out the fragile roots.

Happy Monday ☀️

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • MNTom
    MNTom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting today as well. All I can say is: "I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!". Have I said that I hate it?
  • GreggC1968
    Options
    MNTom wrote: »
    I'm restarting today as well. All I can say is: "I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!". Have I said that I hate it?

Passion is life :)

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    MNTom wrote: »
    What in the world are you restarting? Follow-up question w/assumption: Is your goal weightloss, and do you feel a need to punish yourself for gaining weight?
  • GreggC1968
    Options

100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    You can do it!

Hope must become action; today’s goal :)
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Today's goal for me: Learn how to read. I read the title as "Starting Andrew" and wondered why a Gregg would post this and why he needs to start an Andrew. :D

Anyway, welcome back!

After a long time of fooling around and doing a little bit here and a little bit there, this is my first day of being fully committed again, too.
  • GreggC1968
    Options
    iamunicoon wrote: »
    Today's goal for me: Learn how to read. I read the title as "Starting Andrew"

I’m a language nerd and never take the easy words out. The glimmer of truth is I was successful in the past and I’m trying to build a new path rather than “get back to where I was” which has been thoughts without real actions. My hope is to live an authentic new today which I trust will lead to tomorrow without trying ever to be yesterday.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, you can do it. Stay strong and remember why you are doing it :)
  • stephaniewalker0808
    stephaniewalker0808 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same Here, back at it today. have slacked due to family circumstances so today - is my day 1 :)