Not New, but Finally Introducing Myself

Options
Finally after months of not posting an introduction (and finally posting something on the forum), I would like to say hello to all of you on the board! :)

I'm Brittany (hence Biddy, though I've been called Bridget too). I'm 21 and 5'6". Right now I am aiming to lose around 80 lbs to get myself to 200 lbs before my 22nd birthday. Right now I am finding myself in a little plateau and looking for some great motivators which I will help me in wanting to motivate you too!

(I have a trainer once a week that helps motivate me and actually told me to have my parents to hide my scale. Which is helping me tremendously for the last few days)

If you want to add me go ahead, motivation will be great for both of us!

Replies

• StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    gif_welcome18_zps5224283f.gif
  • POPECL
    POPECL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost some weight with MFP last year but since starting a new job and moving abroad I've put a lot back on again. I have a short term goal to lose a stone before my holiday next month but could really do with losing twice that. As much as my friends support what I'm doing they have a terrible habit of throwing temptation at me so I could use some friends on here to keep my willpower up :-)