Tremendous!!
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look adorable!! Congratulations!!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an accomplishment.
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing accomplishment!! Congratulations! You are so inspiring
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being such an inspiration. Congrats on making it to Onderland. I hope to join you one day.
  • babylovers
    babylovers Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your super kind words. I am truly humble to be called so many wonderful things. Life is such a chain reaction one positive action one kind word changes so many people. When I was not strong n healthy someone else who was strong taught me that I could be strong . Now I am able to show others that they can be strong and powerful and in return I get beautiful words spoken to me that I don't feel I deserve. Words can bring us up and words can bring us down. Thank you to all you amazing people who speak encouragement to my heart and for changing the world with your acts of kindness . Blessings all around the world. ❤
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great! I hit onederland yesterday and it is amazing how that feels.....like you are on the top of the mountain and ready to finish the race with the end almost in sight. I hovered close to onederland for almost two months after losing 40 lbs....so close but no every day.
  • Kim_S_G
    Kim_S_G Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Wzntme1980
    Wzntme1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :o AWESOME!!!!! this is the good stuff. Good on you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!