In the 12s!!!

I have had a great 18months. Lost all this weight and regained my life! I used to be size 28 and now I can wear size 12 (but mostly size 14!).

Also, cos I am British and measure weight in stones, I wanted to get out of the TEENS, and yesterday I did it! My weight now begins with a 12stone (and 13lb)!! WooHoo. For you lovely people elsewhere in the world, that equates to 181lb or 82kg. I am still overweight, but my body is way healthier and I am happy with my look now so won't be losing too much more (only plan to lose another 5lb up til Christmas).

Keep with your plan, go off track now and again, but get right back onto it! It works.

I have no magic formula, I did it in the gym with heavy weights (couldn't do cardio due to needing a full knee replacement, which I had done 6 weeks ago), if you would like to friend request me, please feel free.

Replies

• missmelissa919
    missmelissa919 Posts: 59 Member
    Awesome!
  • jesssonj05
    jesssonj05 Posts: 14 Member
    Awesome. Great Job.:smile:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    I have no magic formula...

Think this is your formula:
    Physical + mental toughness + incredible determination = Success

Proud to be one of your friends.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    great work!! i had little targets like get into the twelve stones, then get into twelves and single figures... my next will be 11 stones. my overall goal will be to get into size 12 pants comfortably, which i am nowhere near .. thanks to my hips lol. but well done you have done really well :)
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Wow! Good on you! I love those milestones - the teens lol
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Congratulations!! 12st something is my next big goal, so you've given me a little boost!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Amazing work, well done you!
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    you are absolutely fantastic!!! well done!!!!!!!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Fantastic, well done. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!