Keto Diet 1 Month Success Story!

Options
2»

Replies

• wilcwil
    wilcwil Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’ve been struggling with Keto for 6 weeks now! The weekends are the hardest for me because of my family... they always get me off track.
  • ktaylo59
    ktaylo59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What type of vitamins did you take?
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So happy for your success! And your dedication to such few carbs! I’ve struggled with the Keto Diet, however my stepson and husband have had great results.
  • gordonfroese
    gordonfroese Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So what happened since last June? Are you still on the Keto diet? I am going to give this a go. Fingers Crossed....
  • PB4Lyfe
    PB4Lyfe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So what happened since last June? Are you still on the Keto diet? I am going to give this a go. Fingers Crossed....

I can’t answer for OP, I hope they’re doing great though.

I just stumbled across this thread because I was looking for success stories since I’m giving a vegetarian keto plan a go for the next two weeks, starting tomorrow.

I’m pretty excited to see how it goes, since I’m a firm lover of full-fat, though I’m a bit concerned that I may never poo again!

Have you started?
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well done on the impressive stats !

Just an fyi for anyone new to keto - you do not have to drop carbs this low to get the benefits of keto !
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    First of all..What an amazing transformation..Well done and Congrats :) ....I am a Keto'er...I started logging my food March 14th 2019..I have lost 16 lbs so far...I am type II diabetic on meds etc. My mission is to reverse diabetes and lose weight. My blood sugar ranges from the 90's to around 112-116... I am hoping to get off all meds ASAP
  • rajni997
    rajni997 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ,I need some strict do's and don'ts on keto. Pls help
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!