What did you eat for your last cheat meal/day?

Options

Replies

• AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Scads of pizza with sriracha sauce
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake.. Pizza.. And the worst: McDonalds chicken nuggets! Ooh.
  • sdonovan4
    sdonovan4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I had Chinese tonight
  • lovelytanya87
    Options
    i had ice cream and Chinese pan noodles!
  • TheKookieKiller
    Options
    Hot and spicy chicken wings. Then I spent two hours working out to burn it off.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    And entire box of Deluxe Mac and Cheese and a giant steak. I was so miserable afterwards. Not from guilt because I still stayed under my maintenance that day, but having that much fat when I hadn't been eating that much lately really took a toll on me. I spent the rest of the night in bed, holding my tummy, and crying softly.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    My last cheat meal consisted of owls

Assuming you are what you eat, you're wise?
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I just ate it....cheat "healthy" dessert. One cut up apple with three tablespoons of peanut butter with a couple tablespoons of unsweetened flaked coconut and a 1/4 cup of Honey Bunches of Oats. I took an apple slice and dipped it in all the yumminess...cost me 450 calories, but well worth it.
    What game are you playing where that is called cheating?
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Saturday is my big splurge day, we are going on a float trip. (In the South, you sit in a tube and float down the river!) I'll be drinking lots and lots of beer and jello shots, eating fried chicken and potato chips and we will probably go to a restaurant when someone is sober enough to drive!! SOOOOO excited!
  • angelgoone
    Options
    My last cheat day! IT was delicious and o so worth it!!!!!!!!!

2 bowls of Menudo (homemade by my mom) and 3 giant homemade corn tortillas (also by my mom) and queso fresco for the yum factor of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I regret nothing!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    crab chips. 1 second ago
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    oatmeal + strawberries + blueberries
    chicken in soy sauce
    homemade rice krispies
    butter croissant
    a **** load of bread i made which ended up upsetting my stomach
    sugar cookies
    double chocolate chip cookies
    homemade oreo cookie
    peanut butter cookie
    and around 5 butter tart squares

i'm not crazy i just work for a catering company and im on my feet for at least 18 hours a shift constantly serving food. needless to say i always go over my intake when i work but it never affects me because of the exercise i also achieve (although i should stop binging because it gets a little...overboard)
  • teilee
    teilee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    2 Agave Blue Moon's, Bud light, Bud light Platinum, orange and lime jello shots, chips, dip, crackers and cheese... but mostly booze. Not an alcoholic, I swear
  • unoriginalusername007
    Options
    Wow, you guys all have made me feel SO much better about my "cheat" days. It's good to know we all go way overboard once every now and then. For whatever reason my cheat days usually consist of about 6 tablespoons of PB and six chewy granola bars, don't ask me why, along with regular healthy food, so I have hit about 2900 calories. :-O
    i already have my next one planned for mid september and it will be cheesecake from the cheesecake factory! OMG
    Eeeek! You know, it's unfortunate since I never had been to a Cheesecake factory before and the first time I went to one was a couple months ago on vacation when I was watching what I was eating so I didn't order any cheesecake. But I looked up the flavors online and they make my mouth water! But then I saw the nutrition facts for each kind and my craving suddenly diminished haha. Great idea to have a slice on your cheat day!
  • TheFatFox
    TheFatFox Posts: 126
    Options
    1/2 of a medium specialty pizza and some bread sticks
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    Burger, yummmm
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    went to hooters and had 31 wings, fries, and 4 beers. cheatmeal win
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    7 Hershey's Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (NOT the minis)
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Subway sandwich
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Two days ago. 20th Anniversary with my wife at Commander's Palace. Turtle Soup, Roasted Stuffed Quail and Bread Pudding Souffle. I did only drink water, and had saved the calories.