Looking for some motivation friends......

Options
So not technically new here, which is why I am posting here and not up in the Welcome thread.

So was on here back in 2013 and lost a lot of weight, went from 160lbs to 135lbs. Then got a divorce, and put all of that weight back on plus 14lbs. But I have finally found myself again and hitting the weight loss hard with reaching my goal in mind. I am saying my goal is 125, but I am really more interested in clothes sizes and BF%.

So a little about me and how I roll....I am a runner that is getting back into running much more often again. So definitely would love some runner friends. I am looking for friends who are positive about their motivation. I am a FIRM believer in everything in moderation and to not deprive yourself...so if you are someone who is going to flip out because on my diary you see a coffee drink or happen to see a large slice of pizza then move along.

I typically try to eat my calories back, or at least hit 1200....which isn't hard for me. I like posting recipes that I find, try, and love on my newsfeed as well. Sometimes they are lower calorie, sometimes not. I am more interested in the quality of the calories than the calorie count itself.

So....if I sound like someone who is up your alley as a MFP friend then friend me....if not then oh well too. Did I mention I am blunt? :D