Does anyone notice progress?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Your posture is improving?

Your clothing, stance and angle is different in each photo. It's hard to determine if there's changes...
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    Your posture is improving?

Your clothing, stance and angle is different in each photo. It's hard to determine if there's changes...

I was going to say the same.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Pics 1 and 3 look about the same. Pic two looks like you are slouching slightly and have your hips rolled forward or maybe nursing a food baby. If I took a pic first thing in the morning and one right before bed you would swear that they were taken months apart and that the night pic was me 20 pounds heavier growing a gut. How much your belly distends when relaxed is very often dependent on time of day and how much and what you've eaten. ;)
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Ya'll are nuts! :) There's definitely a difference! The little pooch at the bottom is smaller on the right.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,222 Member
    I see some improvement from #1 to #3. Jseams1234 makes a good point about the consistency of pictures for comparison purposes, replicating conditions, lighting, posture, and even clothes can make a big difference when comparing photos. Additionally, over what time frame are we seeing between these photos? It takes time to see abdominal changes, even moreso when you're not working with a lot of extra fat to be trying to lose. Progress might not be showing from this angle but perhaps there's some changes in definition you can see when viewed straight on?
  • katereesekr9899
    katereesekr9899 Posts: 30 Member
    steveko89 wrote: »
    I see some improvement from #1 to #3. Jseams1234 makes a good point about the consistency of pictures for comparison purposes, replicating conditions, lighting, posture, and even clothes can make a big difference when comparing photos. Additionally, over what time frame are we seeing between these photos? It takes time to see abdominal changes, even moreso when you're not working with a lot of extra fat to be trying to lose. Progress might not be showing from this angle but perhaps there's some changes in definition you can see when viewed straight on?

About 3 months!