Is it ice cream time?

Options
i86sto3zz1gq.jpg

Title basically lol. Best flavor of ice cream?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Ben and jerrys peanut butter cup
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of going out to a local dairy farm and getting an ice cream sundae. Coffee and maple walnut ice creams with hot fudge, whipped cream, walnuts, and a cherry.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Put it on top of a hot brownie. :p
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »

If desserts are an option then it's peanut butter cheesecake all the way...
  • jmath0303
    jmath0303 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Keep them coming lol. Trying to decide what to get tonight
  • kami3006
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »

If desserts are an option then it's peanut butter cheesecake all the way...

I get that!
    jmath0303 wrote: »
    Keep them coming lol. Trying to decide what to get tonight

If I had a couple thousand calories to kill on a meal, which never happens because I'm a petite female who is lightly active, I would have some Mexican and follow it up with some fried ice cream. Anything left after that...Reese's cups.
  • TavistockToad
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Reeses is always the answer :bigsmile:
  • Davidsdottir
    Options
    Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey cake at TGI Friday's. It's got vanilla ice cream on it too.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey cake at TGI Friday's. It's got vanilla ice cream on it too.

What there is a JD cake!!! I just pour it on top of stuff but I'm sure an actual cake would taste better :D
  • Davidsdottir
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

What there is a JD cake!!! I just pour it on top of stuff but I'm sure an actual cake would taste better :D

It legit tastes like heaven. Only reason I'll go to Friday's.
  • kami3006
    Options
    Between this thread and the bbq chicken I've had in the crockpot the past few hours, I'm soooo hungry. :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i make time for ice cream time every day. i may have little in my fridge but my freezer always has ice cream
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I found 3 I really like Pirate Booty, Nanaimo bar, and Coconut
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough! :bigsmile:
  • kami3006
    Options
    So what did you finally go with???
  • jmath0303
    jmath0303 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ended up going with breyers Oreo and chips ahoy cookie dough 2 in 1. Safe to say It didn't survive the weekend
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I ended up going with breyers Oreo and chips ahoy cookie dough 2 in 1. Safe to say It didn't survive the weekend

That would have been a Class 1 Felony had it survived! Glad that you worked it out and lived life a little bit.

I find it so funny - and I was there at one point as well....so not calling anyone out - how people have such a funny relationship with food. And, OP - this is in now way shape or form directed at you. There is no bad food (well, clearly there is....if you have a food allergy, for example)....I guess that I am fortunate (now) in that food ain't nothing but fuel to me. I eat the same seven or eight things that I have for a good while and I absolutely love the food that I eat. Had scrambled eggs (four of them little devils) and bacon (five slices of heaven) and will do the same tomorrow and then next day and the next day....

Anyway - good for you! Enjoy life. Work hard and pay yourself!
  • kami3006
    edited June 2018
    Options

We tried that for the first time last week. It was very good and was gone fast.