"Crack" Food Commercials!

Options
I don't eat fast food anymore (Thank God!) but has anyone else seen this Seriously WRONG, Horrible....Pretzel, Bacon, Cheese Hotdog from Sonic? OMGosh! That's not even RIGHT! Bad Sonic, BAD BAD BAD Sonic! LOL!

Replies

• luckyladybug24
    luckyladybug24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one. LOL! :laugh: :wink:
  • LawrenceJoseph
    LawrenceJoseph Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Because fast Food places can't find anymore new and Horrible ways to get there Processed food into us. Who at Sonic thought that was a great idea. I agree Bad Sonic.. Bad Sonic.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
    nah.
    I choose not to label good or bad, if it fits into my day, I am going to eat it. (especially if there is bacon involved)
  • luckyladybug24
    luckyladybug24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    LOL....you're a brave soul nomeejerome! :laugh:
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I saw the commercial but don't usually eat at sonic's the prices are high, you could eat real food for the same price. Love their slushies but can't have those anymore since I am diabetic.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I must be hungry tonight. I have never in my life seen or noticed this many food commercials. it's absolutely ridiculous. back to back to back.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    it sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen....

wonder if they would lose some appeal if they chose actors that actually looked like customers lol
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't know what a "Sonic" is, and I hope I never do! Sounds awful lol.

Another reason not to have a TV?
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I actually tried it a few weeks back on a "treat day" had it with chili cheese tots and a PB milkshake, lol. Not worth it, I won't be having it again, however, I will do the shake and tots again, lol. No food is "bad" having unhealthy food ALL THE TIME is bad, every once in a while is acceptable.
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I don't eat fast food anymore (Thank God!) but has anyone else seen this Seriously WRONG, Horrible....Pretzel, Bacon, Cheese Hotdog from Sonic? OMGosh! That's not even RIGHT! Bad Sonic, BAD BAD BAD Sonic! LOL!
    I saw the commercials and mostly though 'why would you ruin a perfectly good bun with pretzel dough'.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I saw the commercials and mostly though 'why would you ruin a perfectly good bun with pretzel dough'.

My thought was "Why ruin bacon with a hot dog?"