Over 100 lbs to loose

Options
Hi Everyone! I am a 40yr that has 100+ pounds to loose. I am the heaviest I have ever been. I am starting a new journey as of today and would love to have people stand in my corner and show me encouragement and support!!

Replies

• alexcamaroti
    alexcamaroti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Marie, this is really great!! I started 2 weeks ago. I'm doing a nutritional education. I don't believe in diets, just for athletes who need to lose weight to compete and then return to their original weight.
    Hmm, I lost almost 2kg using this app. It helped me a lot!! Another thing that also helped me was buying a high-precision balance and doing regular exercise. Being honest to you, I hate working out but I saw another reason to do it. I saw that I could generate neurotransmitters that would help me doing my personal goals. About my real experience, I felt better on the second day so, here I'm hehe'.
  • alexcamaroti
    alexcamaroti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ah, I almost forgot to tell you something. The key is not to do a lot of exercise, but do what the necessary every day. A quote to you: "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm just getting back into logging and everything. I have a ton of weight to , and would love supportive friends.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am proud of you for starting this journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like to do this together. :)
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I started at 500 lbs at age 45. My advice is find a plan that works for you and stick to it. You are not going to lose weight every week, but just know that if you are on a good plan that you will lose the weight.
  • GeekMomof2
    GeekMomof2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this! This is my third time around on MFP. I know it works for me best when I have people in my corner. Feel free to add me and we can get through this together!
  • Dysh06
    Dysh06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know it’s hard but need to lose over 100 pounds so I know the struggle
  • Khyell
    Khyell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. I would like to be in this group. I started (again) yesterday and I would like to loose about 100 pounds. Maybe a bit of motivation and support would keep me on track. :)