whats your ideal body type?

2»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    My ideal body type? I have no idea. Maybe that’s why I haven’t achieved it yet.

I like when men have a natural look. Not pretty. Not symmetrical. Not chiseled. I love when a man is strong but not married to the weight room, like he uses his strength doing things he enjoys and not just to go to the beach and flex. I would much rather watch a guy get his flex on because he’s building something or tossing his kid up in the air or playing a sport he loves than just watch him strut his stuff.

no strutting, huh?

..... would you settle for a saunter?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I like when men have a natural look. Not pretty. Not symmetrical. Not chiseled. I love when a man is strong but not married to the weight room, like he uses his strength doing things he enjoys and not just to go to the beach and flex. I would much rather watch a guy get his flex on because he’s building something or tossing his kid up in the air or playing a sport he loves than just watch him strut his stuff.

no strutting, huh?

How dare you

I never settle
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »

no strutting, huh?

How dare you

I never settle

well then....

I'm Out!
  • Motorsheen
    I care more about

Is he strong enough to hold me up against the shower wall?

you won the internet for today.

• shi7934
    shi7934 Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2018
    sardelsa wrote: »
    shi7934 wrote: »
    Full body, opulent, voluptuous, smooth, elegant, balanced.... something that complements meat, pasta and cheese.

Wait... we are talking about wine right?

haha ..no we are not

Oh it must be about our ideal car body! Audi R8

haha yess..R8 is love.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    For me.... as in my body... maintain my curves lose enough fat to see some muscle definition.

For him.... I don't think I have an ideal body type... strong enough to restrain me (shush) but makes me laugh and/or smile daily. Kind eyes and quirky grin. Genuinely nice to others and loyal.
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    For me, I want to be curvy, but toned, no flab.

For men, I like all types really. I can find a tall skinny man attractive, but be more into his fluffy friend lol.

For women......i find all women attractive in their own way. Women are just beautiful.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I don't have one... maybe that's my problem?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Mine: mine without the kangaroo pouch and upper arm flaps (unless they unfolded into glider wings)

His: Taller than me would be nice, so 171cm
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited June 2018
    For him.... strong enough to restrain me (shush)
    That's right girl!
    w7z9mlw6aood.gif
    mandystar wrote: »
    I can find a tall skinny man attractive, but be more into his fluffy friend lol.
    I also have a thing for the fluffy ones. :)
  • mortuseon_
    mortuseon_ Posts: 257 Member
    Basically skeletal, extremely low body fat :+1:
  • mortuseon_
    mortuseon_ Posts: 257 Member
    ssypb72u8u0t.png
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 398 Member
    shi7934 wrote: »
    Full body, opulent, voluptuous, smooth, elegant, balanced.... something that complements meat, pasta and cheese.

Wait... we are talking about wine right?

haha ..no we are not

Oh it must be about our ideal car body! Audi R8

I believe what you meant to say is the Audi R8 Spyder.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 398 Member
    I didn't think I had a "type" until I met my hubby. He is tall and lean with broad shoulders, long legs, and a nice *kitten*. He's a keeper. ☺️