Visalus shakes as protein shakes?

Options
I had ordered the visalus meal replacements about a year ago and tried and failed to do the meal replacement diet. Since then I started exercising and using myfitness pal to Learn to eat healthier and love healthier in general. Now, I still have two bags of the vi-shape mix in my closet and was wondering if I could use them as a post-workout snack. I eat 3 healthy meals a day and have recently started having a smoothie after my workouts but I don't use protein powders and feel like it might not be enough protein and too much sugar. I have been doing the p90x workout 6 days a week for the last 3 weeks and they do a good job of reminding us about those darn recovery drinks! Now it's all I think about! Someone please help >.<

Replies

• tmcknight22
    tmcknight22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes you can use it that way that how I use it I hope this help you and have a great day.
  • Chunkygirl206
    Chunkygirl206 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think that is a good idea to use it as a post-workout supplement shake. I am currently using it for a weight loss program and it's working out for me thus far.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It would work if you can stand the taste and afford the extra calories. It certainly isn't the miracle food that the pushers say it is but since you already paid for it you might as well use it up.