My thighs look like bags of potatoes

Options
2»

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I agree about the tan. It really helps hide imperfections. You don't have to go full on trump style spray tan but a nice glow might really help!
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Enna10 wrote: »
    Thank you for your replies. I know people don't look, it's just a little disappointing after all this hard work to be going away feeling slightly worse about myself. I should instead focus on the lovely new clothes I've bought to show off my emerging waist, the energy I have now for long beach walks and generally a feeling of wellness.... potato thighs, please hurry up and go!

I want to give you a huge hug! 🤗

You’re absolutely right - focus on the massive thing you’ve achieved for yourself by losing all that weight. Try not to focus on the little niggles about a bump or lump here and there.

Society gives us completely unrealistic images of perfect bodies that most of us, even if we lost huge amounts of weight and had surgery, will never achieve.

Try to love your amazing body for everything it does for you. You are a star - shine.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,901 Member
    Options
    they will get better eventually. Be patient. I wore running capri tights for a long time and that might work short term for a vacation too? I do have some loose old lady skin on them when I stand a certain way but I never ever thought I would wear shorts again - lumpy cellulite and fat thighs.