Operation "Oh So Sexy" 62 Day Challenge July 1st - August 31st

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
edited June 2018 in Challenges
Did you miss your Summer Goal? How would you like an opportunity for a "A Last Chance Workout". This Challenge starts on July 1st. The Challenge is 62 days from July 1st ending on August 31st. You are allowed to have one day off a week. Let me know if you are in!

(1) Please pick one of the following video's to do 6 times a week:
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix or another 30 minute video of your choice.

(2) Please select a Pilates Video by Boho Beautiful to do 6 times a week:
21 Day Challenge Boho Beautiful free on Youtube: If you are new to Pilates, at least do 9 minutes until you are comfortable moving to a longer video. Your goal is to do at least 15-20 minutes a day with one off day a week. Pilates will strengthen the core and it will be an excellent tool for toning. Remember do NOT injure yourself work at your own level.

(3) BONUS WORKOUT since our workouts will be under just under an hour, you can also add a bonus workout 4 days a week of ANY of the following or mixing the following: (1) (walking outside or treadmill, walk/running outside or treadmill, Walk away the Pounds 30 minute utube/video (2) Old School Billy Blanks Advanced Burnout, Extreme Burnout or Celebrity Fit Sculpt.

Rules are the following: (1) Communicate your status either daily or weekly to keep us accountable. (2) take a picture for your records PRIOR to starting of your AB's and a full body. Take full body measurements so that you can see your success. Lets go hard for 62 Days and let's succeed together and lets Fall ahead to September 1st seeing a major change in our bodies.

Replies

• Insanitybride2b
    Insanitybride2b Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes please Iโ€™m in !!! I have insanity so will be doing that !! So you do both insanity and Pilates in one day have I got that right ??
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in! This is exactly when I need.
  • ready2change18
    ready2change18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm game!! I will be doing 30DS and treadmill, running or elliptical(if that counts) for bonus!! Thank you so much for the challenge, this is perfect!!
  • ready2change18
    Options
    I'm new here and I don't know where or how to participate( post updates) specifically to the challenge. If someone could fill me in I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • chelsealamarand
    chelsealamarand Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I started the shred yesterday. But when Iโ€™m done with that by July 22nd, I will move on to another video.
  • kristawatkins52
    kristawatkins52 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in. Definitely will be doing 1 hour of workout a day with one day off. I may mix 21 day fix and insanity max 30, not sure yet. I may also do some of beach body's PiYo instead of the youtube videos, as I have the all access pass to Beach Body on Demand. On top of all that there will be many days of hikes, walks, playing in the yard with the kids, swimming and many other activities.
  • cbrinstar
    cbrinstar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in. What parts of the body are we measuring for a full body measurement?
  • ready2change18
    Options
    Did you miss your Summer Goal? How would you like an opportunity for a "A Last Chance Workout". This Challenge starts on July 1st. The Challenge is 62 days from July 1st ending on August 31st. You are allowed to have one day off a week. Let me know if you are in!

(1) Please pick one of the following video's to do 6 times a week:
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix or another 30 minute video of your choice.

(2) Please select a Pilates Video by Boho Beautiful to do 6 times a week:
    21 Day Challenge Boho Beautiful free on Youtube: If you are new to Pilates, at least do 9 minutes until you are comfortable moving to a longer video. Your goal is to do at least 15-20 minutes a day with one off day a week. Pilates will strengthen the core and it will be an excellent tool for toning. Remember do NOT injure yourself work at your own level.

(3) BONUS WORKOUT since our workouts will be under just under an hour, you can also add a bonus workout 4 days a week of ANY of the following or mixing the following: (1) (walking outside or treadmill, walk/running outside or treadmill, Walk away the Pounds 30 minute utube/video (2) Old School Billy Blanks Advanced Burnout, Extreme Burnout or Celebrity Fit Sculpt.

Rules are the following: (1) Communicate your status either daily or weekly to keep us accountable. (2) take a picture for your records PRIOR to starting of your AB's and a full body. Take full body measurements so that you can see your success. Lets go hard for 62 Days and let's succeed together and lets Fall ahead to September 1st seeing a major change in our bodies.

Hello. I'm new to this app. I'm guessing while in this challenge we need to post updates on home page? Or here in the form? Can you please send me a friend request? Thank you๐Ÿ˜€
  • ready2change18
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, please do. I have yet to figure out how to send a FR!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, please do. I have yet to figure out how to send a FR!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

click on the persons name here, then click on profile and submit a friends request.

OP,
    Are you creating a group for this or just posting updates on here?
  • felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Count this fatty in! I'm at my heaviest and most miserable. I saw some pictures of myself from this past weekend and I got asked to leave a ride at Six Flags. I'm ready. I want to eat it all. I want to sleep. I want to sit. I want to just close my eyes and make it stop. :(
  • lowreya
    lowreya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll update with what I'm doing with the videos. I'll also be doing elliptical and treadmill.
  • LovebyDraug
    LovebyDraug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If it is ok with everyone else, I would like to join this challenge.
    Are we posting our progress and what we have done on this thread or somewhere else?
    Thank you in advance
  • egirlcat207
    egirlcat207 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in !! Been slacking for a while and my birthday is at the end of august - perfect timing!
  • lowreya
    Options
    Ok, I just completed day one of "21 day transformation kick boxing video" and the boho pilates. I've also walked 2 miles. Notes to tomorrow me- DO PILATES FIRST! I was so dead after the kickboxing I genuinely hated the pilates. I couldn't do any of it. I tried the entire time, but yeesh, I even struggled with the modifications. Tomorrow i'll try pilates first. Hopefully it will be more manageable! How are the rest of you doing?!
  • ready2change18
    Options
    ???? Did i miss something. I thought this was starting today? I sent a message twice to the host and nothing. Anyone else try?
  • lowreya
    Options
    ???? Did i miss something. I thought this was starting today? I sent a message twice to the host and nothing. Anyone else try?

I dont know either, but I'm doing it! On that note, I've learned I HATE pilates. But, I'm keeping with it! Day 2 is done for me with pilates and 21 day transformation! Woot woot!