Time for Renewal

Options
A fresh focus, a fresh start, a new account. My last account wasn't very active. Lots of grief to wade through, but I'm ready to hit the restart button. Would love to take this renewed journey with others, whether with old friends from here or new. I am rebuilding from the ground up! I am a 65 year old widow with friends of all ages, so all are welcome, even if we take different approaches to losing weight. I believe there isn't "one size fits all" for weight loss. For me right now, I need to keep tracking! So building my friend list would be a fun way to restart <3

Replies

• aamagna2705
    aamagna2705 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Carole. How do you do? You look like you’re in great shape. What kind of exercise can you say has helped you the most? Are you currently on a program ??
  • Time4Carole_
    Time4Carole_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 45 pounds to lose so not at all in "great shape"...yet! I loved to walk until the OA hit after my husband's death. I enjoy yoga, swimming and my physical therapist is working on me to get on the exercise bike. UGH. But I do have an outdoor bike. Not following any specific program, just avoiding processed food as much as possible!