kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options
    pbcex wrote: »
    vua745i2l21k.jpeg

Good job
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Alright i just created this for myself so i might as well post it here since its relavant

First phase was to get rid of my fat. Took me from november 2017 to april 2018 to get to a slimmer and more cut profile. Then in may i decided to start bulking back up, so as u can the the june pic was just taken today i added a bit more pudge but hopefully it will all be more defined once im done. See, i do get fat from eating whatever i want lol

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow!! Nice solid gain
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Good job on the transformations!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    3tytbrddoe7w.jpeg
    Alright i just created this for myself so i might as well post it here since its relavant

First phase was to get rid of my fat. Took me from november 2017 to april 2018 to get to a slimmer and more cut profile. Then in may i decided to start bulking back up, so as u can the the june pic was just taken today i added a bit more pudge but hopefully it will all be more defined once im done. See, i do get fat from eating whatever i want lol

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow!! Nice solid gain

I can definitely see the difference in your arms....I am so proud of you my Swolemate! Keep it up! <3

Why thank you. Hahaha

Jeesus fck

Arm biceps the size of hamstring biceps!

• xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    3tytbrddoe7w.jpeg

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow!! Nice solid gain

I can definitely see the difference in your arms....I am so proud of you my Swolemate! Keep it up! <3

Why thank you. Hahaha

Jeesus fck

What you don't see is his other arm pushing up on his bicep from the other side. ;)

I'm kidding! looking good, Chris.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow. Great werk, very impressive. :heart: :smile:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    3tytbrddoe7w.jpeg

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow!! Nice solid gain

Why thank you. Hahaha

Hey you, with the amazing eyes...that comment was for @Will_Workout_for_food :D:D

I must say Holy Hell those arms are pretty impressive!

Haha I know I was teasing.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    3tytbrddoe7w.jpeg

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow!! Nice solid gain

Why thank you. Hahaha

Jeesus fck

What you don't see is his other arm pushing up on his bicep from the other side. ;)

Don’t be telling my secrets you Fireman
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    InkgirlKC wrote: »
    hplgqdfjev2x.jpeg
    olr56vckqx03.jpeg

It is inspirational that you proudly show your "battle" scars!

Well, I can’t avoid it lol they are on my chest, it’s just a part of me, I have never been ashamed of my scars, they are why I am alive so

Forgive my ignorance because I haven't read your background before, I take it that scare is heart surgery? What happened?

ETA oh, just saw that it was.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I'll join in the bicep transformation as my side by side is already on another thread.

5iuuzvu8i51n.jpg

g3w0919t66xo.jpg

Wow! What a noticeable difference!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    3tytbrddoe7w.jpeg

i05tiz7m3sg3.jpeg

Wow!! Nice solid gain

Why thank you. Hahaha

Jeesus fck

Don’t be telling my secrets you Fireman

:laugh: Brotherly bantering is all.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I'll join in the bicep transformation as my side by side is already on another thread.

5iuuzvu8i51n.jpg

g3w0919t66xo.jpg

Wow! What a noticeable difference!

Thank you. <3
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    hplgqdfjev2x.jpeg
    olr56vckqx03.jpeg

Good job Noah. Don't stop!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member