Ok so I need help!

Options
I've been quite bad with my diet today I had my day off yesterday and today I've had a couple of choc bars pizza & chips 2 cakes and a yoghurt, breakfast & lunch was good,
My question is do I still workout or should I just wait till tomorrow to do it? I know its a silly question but just wondering 🙈

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Do you want to work out today? Is Wednesday a workout day usually?
  • rj0150684
    rj0150684 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Blowing your calorie goal isn’t a reason to go extra crazy at the gym to try to make up for it, but it’s also no reason to skip it. You already know that, though.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Log it all, exercise if it's your exercise day, rest if it's your rest day. Keep on going tomorrow.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Ooo, understood and appreciated. Thrill eating earlier but this afternoon is a different hunk of time. So clear your head and don't wait for another day. Otherwise, you may be tempted to let today become the norm.

I believe the brain reset is far more important than a food reset. I don't even believe in food resets but just hit that red button or your accelerator and get right back in the game. Clear the decks. You don't need to let this morning's decisions cloud your workout right now.
  • staceylouose9919
    staceylouose9919 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started working out again I worked out sat, sun & mon rest day yesterday and today I was going to workout but because I've gone a bit mental wasn't sure if it's worth it
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started working out again I worked out sat, sun & mon rest day yesterday and today I was going to workout but because I've gone a bit mental wasn't sure if it's worth it

Get some exercise in then. Might help you get into a better place mentally.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Deviating from one part of your plan doesn't mean you have to dump the rest. Get your workout in and move on. It will get better/easier as you go along.