CONFESSIONS OF A YOYO DIETER...Reverse diet??

Options
the first step is to admit right/? lol hi my names Adam and im a yoyo dieter...whewwwwi feel better haha. Im sure some people can relate- you go on a diet lose a bunch of weight take a few good photos then blow up like a ballon again :( this was me the last 8 years and im ready to break the cycle! They teach you how to lose the weight but what a lot of people don't teach is how to maintain after your weight loss journey. Ive been in a constant calorie deficit plus restricting and binging for a few years now which I know is extremely unhealthy. Ive recently been hearing a lot about REVERSE dieting and although it sounds like the right answer to fix a broken metabolism and restore health before cutting again my brain tells me to keep slashing calories and exercise harder ughhhhhh. But I am happy to say I am finally submitting to reverse dieting although it is ideal to start at a lower body fat sometimes that is not an option when you've been spinning your wheels for months dieting to no avail! IS there anyone else on this journey or anyone who has gone through this send me a shout out! MY goal is to slowly increase calories from 2300 to a manly 3000-3500, maintain for a while, cut down to a lower body fat then come off a diet the RIGHT WAY and slowly reverse while maintaining my new physique. That would be optimal but I know it is no easy task it takes a lot of discipline coming off a diet I think even more than the actually dieting phase. Long posts but I needed to vent haha and I know there are other people struggling