I want to share the heaven known as Yasso's Frozen Yogurt Bars.

Options
2»

Replies

• VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    New flavor alert: Pistachio Brittle! Will be trying one tonight. 90 calories (and gluten free)

Please post taste update.
    Delicious! I think it my new favorite :smile: I also bought a box of the chocolate fudge, ya know, to have on hand. lol

@workinonit Thanks. I bought a box of the Pistachio ones...Oh YES!!! They are so good!!!!!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    @VUA21 glad you like them! :smile:
  • VUA21
    Options
    @VUA21 glad you like them! :smile:

They are very good and a great (but not the same) replacement for Ben & Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio.
  • cessi909
    cessi909 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love these and love that they don’t have sugar alcohols.

The coffee chip is my favorite and I enjoy them so much I don’t feel I’m missing out at all
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love these as well. We like the fudge brownie and peanut butter cup ones the best but so far we haven’t found a flavor we don’t like
  • unicornpickles
    unicornpickles Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Luv the bars ! If I get at tub in my hand I have no control to stop eating it lol
  • VUA21
    Options
    Luv the bars ! If I get at tub in my hand I have no control to stop eating it lol

The bars are the perfect size: large enough to satisfy my love of ice cream, but small enough that they are not overwhelming and leave me feeling stuffed.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »

The bars are the perfect size: large enough to satisfy my love of ice cream, but small enough that they are not overwhelming and leave me feeling stuffed.
    Yep! The perfect size and since they’re on a stick they take time to eat.

• eJane13
    eJane13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am an ice cream lover so I will check these out! Outshine Bars are another great option
  • VUA21
    Options
    eJane13 wrote: »
    I am an ice cream lover so I will check these out! Outshine Bars are another great option

Because Yasso is made with Greek yogurt, they have the texture of real ice cream! I have yet to find a flavor that isn't amazing! (PS, the Pistachio Brittle ones taste exactly like Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio).
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just had a mint chip bar... so good. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • VUA21
    Options
    Fudge Brownie!!!! OMG they are so good, just got them today. Yes, I am in chocolate heaven!
  • smcgrath45
    smcgrath45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love the coffee ones. They are so good.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options

But then, I found the Yasso's Frozen Yogurt bars at Walmart, at 80 calories a bar. I LOVE the vanilla caramel and mint chocolate chip! They have that sweet, creamy mouth feel that ice cream gives you. Curbs afternoon hunger, too.
    I eat several of these a week...sometimes a day...but the ones I get all say 100 calories. Either way, Fudge Brownie is my fav and with 5 g of protein, I can eat a few, feel indulged, and still be under my calorie goal most days

• VUA21
    Options

But then, I found the Yasso's Frozen Yogurt bars at Walmart, at 80 calories a bar. I LOVE the vanilla caramel and mint chocolate chip! They have that sweet, creamy mouth feel that ice cream gives you. Curbs afternoon hunger, too.
    I eat several of these a week...sometimes a day...but the ones I get all say 100 calories. Either way, Fudge Brownie is my fav and with 5 g of protein, I can eat a few, feel indulged, and still be under my calorie goal most days

100 calories for an ice cream bar is still amazingly low. I just tried the Fudge Brownie ones today - definitely satisfied my chocolate craving!
  • sithiria
    sithiria Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a Halo Top girl, myself.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,811 Member
    Options
    So they changed their packaging this past year, and I think they changed their ingredients a little. To me they do not taste 'quite' the same and I have found if I have more than 1 in the evening it gives me a headache. Kind of strange but pretty sure they must have added something. I am glad that Ann posted the ingredients from previous packaging - here is the current set.

ncrd9yojbp8n.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    They're fantastic! I've only tried the Smores flavor, but I want them all now. Bummed I couldn't get a hold of the limited edition Sugar Cookie before it left stores :(
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I like these.