Fitbit Syncing with MFP app

Options
jrloveless
jrloveless Posts: 45 Member
Hi. Does anyone else sync their FitBit with their MFP app? I've noticed the last couple of days that it's not getting my step count anymore. I checked to see they are still connected and it still is. But it shows 0 of my step goal under the bar with your current calories, remaining calories, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• djr6651
    djr6651 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    MyFitnessPal regularly stops receiving sync results from FitBit. It has been addressed in the past on the forums and you used to only be able to tell it was happening when everyone was complaining on the forums. But since then it looks like they've switched over to having a support articles section where they simply announce when they are having sync issues. An announcement was made today that they are working on fixing emerging sync issues. So just sit tight. They have always fixed it before the issue has been a major problem, but I know it can be frustrating not to have those obvious calorie adjustments after you've worked so hard to reach your step goals. Just use what you know about your past adjustments to estimate what you would be getting. The calorie adjustments will retroactively apply after the fix.