Quick question about activity level?

Options
I am currently walking 10,000 -13,000 steps a day separate from exercise. I have my activity set as active? Is that correct?

Thanks and have a great weekend!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    It will give you more calories per day. Keep an eye on your weight, adjust your activity level up or down, whatever the case may be.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Just remember if you have an activity tracker connected to enable negative calorie adjustments for those days where you aren’t as active.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,988 Member
    Options
    It will give you more calories per day. Keep an eye on your weight, adjust your activity level up or down, whatever the case may be.

Or just directly adjust your calories up or down manually based on results (weight change over several weeks), because why bother fiddling with the inputs for a formula to estimate your calorie needs when you have your own data.

And yes, active seems like an appropriate place to start if you're getting 10 to 13K step in outside of deliberate exercise.
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    That's what I have mine set to for a similar amount of steps. Works out fine for me. I earn some back every day.