Logged for 1030 days then went O/S, so back to 30 days

Options
I’m just putting it out there. I have successfully lost weight and maintained the habit of logging my cals and exercise for 1030 days. I felt proud of being consistent. Went overseas a month ago,, still logged in etc regularly but noticed that as I had lost a day flying that my personal record was lost. I tried emailing the webpage for help or reset (maybe the wrong place). Now that I’m back in my regular time zone (Sydney Australia), Does anyone know if my days can be restored. It was just my little achievement and strangely I feel a bit disappointed starting again. Should I just get over it and move on or can my long term habit PB be restored somehow? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Replies

• 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't have an answer, but I've wondered if I don't log a day, will it start back to day 1, and I'm only at 200 ish days... I hope someone can help you get your counts back.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I don't have an answer, but I've wondered if I don't log a day, will it start back to day 1, and I'm only at 200 ish days... I hope someone can help you get your counts back.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I've missed days, hunks of time. It does start over, sigh and alas. We not be really starting over but it feels like it when you go back to zero.
  • Chooklet57
    Chooklet57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kami3007. I have requested a reset using the link you provided. Will let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed. Mari22na, thanks as well. Its just that I haven’t missed days or hunks of time. This app keeps me honest. Let’s see how the rest link goes!
  • Chooklet57
    Chooklet57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey it worked!. Thanks for the heads up on that link Kami3007. Im up to 1060 now Yay!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it! :)