Macros

Options
GrantRKn
GrantRKn Posts: 17 Member
Despite what the fitness gurus say we all typically make up our own macros based on what we know about our bodies, my macro ratio is 50/30/20 weighing 186lbs, my goal is to shred body fat and look as lean as I can, I’m interested in people’s macros and goals, what’s yours ?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I typically work in grams, so mine is on average C: 215, F: 100g, P: 150-160g. I'm 140lbs.

I'm also cutting. It sucks. :p
  • GrantRKn
    GrantRKn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love cutting, when I was bulking I did a dirty bulk just to get to 5000 calories a day, I was eating cake, chocolate, 2500 kcal protein shakes, biscuits, it wasn’t a clean bulk at all but it got me where I needed to be, now I’m cutting I can really focus on the good foods I like that fit nicely into my macros, but a cheeky chocolate bar won’t affect my goals 🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Yea I complain when I'm bulking too because my intake was high (for a female with poor appetite) and yea mine got grimey too. It is nice when you can eat light if you want to. For me the weekends are hard when I want to eat everything esp now in the summer. Ahh well!
  • caffcyc
    caffcyc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    30F/40C/30P

Trying to maintain..... But still losing a bit.