Pokémon go players

We downloaded the game to get my stepdaughter more into being active by making a game out if it. If anyone on here plays and wants to be friends here is my trainer code
0042 7168 8600

Replies

• autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've been inactive for a while, so this social aspect is new to me. I'll make an effort to log in and catch some things for a while, anyway. No promises I'll stick around for long, so if anyone else wants to collect friends this week, feel free to add trainer code 1779 4748 9000, as well.

(Added the OP's Trainer Code.)
  • lauralou180
    lauralou180 Posts: 4 Member
    We downloaded the game to get my stepdaughter more into being active by making a game out if it. If anyone on here plays and wants to be friends here is my trainer code
    0042 7168 8600

I'm using it currently here's my code I'll add in a moment :) 6139 0319 1221
  • autumnblade75
    Go, Instinct! LOL
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Cool, my trainer code is 1700 6110 9220. I've sent friend requests to you three!
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Okay, okay, yeah, it's nerdy. But hot damn, I love it. I have been using it as a motivator to get walking, and it has really helped. If anyone else plays, drop me an invite on there and here! Would love to connect in both realms.

Trainer ID is 1003 5957 0845
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    I've been playing since it come out and I find it's a huge motivator for me.

My trainer code is 8103 0309 2791 feel free to add me!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I deleted it the day I wandered in front of a car in a parking lot. I'm 40.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited August 2018
    Team Instinct Player from France here. I like the game way more than a grown up probably should :grin:
    I even invested in a Go Plus, so that I can hatch eggs while running without keeping the app active/screen on all the time.
    Not posting my trainer code, since I don't want too many more friends (I already have 40 from my region and can't always find enough "gifts" for everyone already), but I'd still love to connect with a few fellow MFP members, so I'll send you all friend requests :)
  • autumnblade75
    Team Instinct Player from France here. I like the game way more than a grown up probably should :grin:
    I even invested in a Go Plus, so that I can hatch eggs while running without keeping the app active/screen on all the time.
    Not posting my trainer code, since I don't want too many more friends (I already have 40 from my region and can't always find enough "gifts" for everyone already), but I'd still love to connect with a few fellow MFP members, so I'll send you all friend requests :)

I've got one of the GO-tcha! bands for the same reason. It has all the functions of the Plus, but without pressing a button. I run a loop at the local park that is roughly 1/2 a mile, so the stops refresh in nearly the same amount of time it takes me to run all the way around.

Hi, my name is Autumnblade75. I'm 42 years old and I'm a Pokemon Go! addict.

Oh, hey - did you know you get XP for increasing your friendship level? Please accept my gifts each day, to help increase the level. I know some people are sitting on gifts and not opening them until they have a slot for a fresh egg - but I promise I'll send another one. I do leave one or 2 gifts unopened if I'm expecting to have an incubator free soon, but I try to remember not to leave gifts unclaimed for more than a day.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Here goes.... 7385 4856 1468
  • summersongfox
    summersongfox Posts: 7 Member
    Friend requests sent to all! My trainer code is 7330 6399 4629.
  • _nikkiwolf_

I've got one of the GO-tcha! bands for the same reason. It has all the functions of the Plus, but without pressing a button. I run a loop at the local park that is roughly 1/2 a mile, so the stops refresh in nearly the same amount of time it takes me to run all the way around.

Hi, my name is Autumnblade75. I'm 42 years old and I'm a Pokemon Go! addict.

Oh, hey - did you know you get XP for increasing your friendship level? Please accept my gifts each day, to help increase the level. I know some people are sitting on gifts and not opening them until they have a slot for a fresh egg - but I promise I'll send another one. I do leave one or 2 gifts unopened if I'm expecting to have an incubator free soon, but I try to remember not to leave gifts unclaimed for more than a day.
    I've tried the coin-rubberband autocatch hack for the Go Plus, but it doesn't work very reliable. Otherwise, I know where the stops and nests along my usual running routes are, so I can blindly hit the button without taking it oug of my pocket. But I think the Gotcha will make it on my Christmas list :wink:

Yeah, I always try to open all gifts. Sometimes on the weekend, when everyone is very active and sending gifts, I run into the 20-per-day limit, but I will open them the next day. 50,000 XP for Ultra Friends :smiley:
  • autumnblade75
    I've tried the coin-rubberband autocatch hack for the Go Plus, but it doesn't work very reliable. Otherwise, I know where the stops and nests along my usual running routes are, so I can blindly hit the button without taking it oug of my pocket. But I think the Gotcha will make it on my Christmas list :wink:

Yeah, I always try to open all gifts. Sometimes on the weekend, when everyone is very active and sending gifts, I run into the 20-per-day limit, but I will open them the next day. 50,000 XP for Ultra Friends :smiley:

Some of my friends must be deadbeats. I've only hit the limit once, and I've only got one Ultra Friend so far. On the bright side - I can collect those 50k XP another 41 times, if everyone just kicks it up a notch!

I hatched an extra couple of eggs today while trying to track down a Dragonite. I swear that's what the outline was - but I don't have one, yet. Explored a whole new neighborhood, but never did find it.
  • Gymgrl421
    Gymgrl421 Posts: 26 Member
    I sent a bunch Pokemon add requests to you all.
  • Carlozs28
    Carlozs28 Posts: 2 Member
    I played PoGO when it came out, then left the game for a year, now returning to playing again. Sent everyone a request.

My code is 9494 0312 2114 if anyone else wants to add me :)
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Super pumped about Celebi! Anyone else?

I'm 6517 6246 7025 - feel free to add.
  • _nikkiwolf_
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Super pumped about Celebi! Anyone else?
    It's a time-travelling pokemon! What could possibly be more awesome? Like Dr. Who meets Pikachu :mrgreen:
    And I love the new Celebi shirt too :heart:

Some of my friends must be deadbeats. I've only hit the limit once, and I've only got one Ultra Friend so far. On the bright side - I can collect those 50k XP another 41 times, if everyone just kicks it up a notch!

I hatched an extra couple of eggs today while trying to track down a Dragonite. I swear that's what the outline was - but I don't have one, yet. Explored a whole new neighborhood, but never did find it.
    We've got a local WhatsApp group with ~40 people, and everyone added everyone. I'm Ultra Friends with 17 of them. With the rest it will probably take forever, at the rate they are (not) opening gifts...

The Johto festival is for sure a great motivation to move around! I was visiting a friend last night. It's usually a walk of less than 15 minutes from his place to mine, but it took me over an hour. "Oh, a Yanma at that stop, I have to get it! ... Oh look, a Sneasel, I need to make a little detour and catch it before going home! ... " :)
  • I started playing Pokemon Go! at the beginning of this month. I've been going 21 days strong, walked 70km (hoping to hit that 100km badge by 31st) and hold it entirely responsible for my ability to actually stay on track with my diet and fitness. ^^
    I'm in the UK if that matters to anyone here and my friend code is 9057 2906 8739.
    Feel free to drop me an add. ^^
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Didn't realise this was still being played but if it gets people active - good!
  • autumnblade75
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Didn't realise this was still being played but if it gets people active - good!

You forgot to post your Trainer Code! :wink: