Has your appearance changed a great deal as you've aged?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I used to weigh 6lbs 4oz, sooooo yeah. :wink:

Don't forget that hot milfs used to push their boobs in your mouth. :neutral:

Ahhh memories. I call them mammories. :smiley:
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I went to a few events recently and saw people I had not seen for maybe 4-10 years. Many people were unrecognizable- not saying they looked bad just dramatically different. A few looked pretty much the same. Some people look a lot more like one of their parents as they have aged.
    I was told I had not changed at all by someone I had not seen for about 4 years. (Thanks?) No one seemed to have trouble recognizing dh or myself immediately.

Just had my birthday, so I'd decided to do a comp, make-up free with the black & white filter, since my child photo copy was a black & white for accuracy purposes.

g8mbjzkkgc8e.jpg

ETA: My primary post here is from a family photo both my sister @777Gemma888 and I are in, which we both used in our child-to-mature adult comps.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    3xwcesax12yr.jpg

My face is rounder but I've been blessed with good genetics when it comes to aging. Except grey hair, I dye that shiz on the regular.

Wow. You are good looking.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    qje6cg65cexo.jpg

0dgh5pjqz181.jpg

The first was me at college graduation at age 22. The second is me now at age 36. I guess my face has matured a bit but I dont think I have changed too much. I think I got pretty good genes and I try to take care of myself. I am 10 lbs heavier now though.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    convenience store clerks still check my ID when I buy most anything......
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I haven't really changed much in the last decade since I've started sporting a beard I don't think. Other than the 50 pound weight gain.

Left 2009 (23). Right 2018 (32)

b54udv484ge6.jpg

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    ki3umc3a5h5p.jpg

I feel i havent aged a bit.

Omg I wanna smooch those cheeks baby you had!!!!😍 you were a beauty then and even more now my dear😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    7r82bkzyeisw.png

Could you be any freaking cuter!!!! Omg those freckles I'd have chased you found the school yard for sure!!!😁 I have to say you rock a beard like no bodies business mr!!😍👍😎
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    wrzzphbq32qq.jpeg

3pyzgjgvq6sv.jpeg

Difference between 17 and 36. There’s no doubt I’ve aged, but my appearance overall hasn’t changed much, I don’t think. I’ve always had the same hair in particular, so there are no drastically different photos.

It’s funny, even with frown lines and such, I still like myself better now than I did then.

I'm so not showing mine🙄 lol beauties all you batches are beautiful!😭.lol😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    fyf19hcfjug1.jpg

A little

You're wearing glasses?! Maybe?.....🤔
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I went to a few events recently and saw people I had not seen for maybe 4-10 years. Many people were unrecognizable- not saying they looked bad just dramatically different. A few looked pretty much the same. Some people look a lot more like one of their parents as they have aged.
    I was told I had not changed at all by someone I had not seen for about 4 years. (Thanks?) No one seemed to have trouble recognizing dh or myself immediately.

Just had my birthday, so I'd decided to do a comp, make-up free with the black & white filter, since my child photo copy was a black & white for accuracy purposes.

g8mbjzkkgc8e.jpg

ETA: My primary post here is from a family photo both my sister @777Gemma888 and I are in, which we both used in our child-to-mature adult comps.

Exotic and beautiful!!!😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    this is me in 2015

e72957c7ddd9943b0eea004ef4a5e6e8.jpg

and here I am just this year

05aabfccfda0d7073e394cfa09b32465.jpg

( I helped raise a teenage daughter)

So 39?🤔
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    3xwcesax12yr.jpg

My face is rounder but I've been blessed with good genetics when it comes to aging. Except grey hair, I dye that shiz on the regular.

Wow. You are good looking.

I second and third....another beauty!😘.....I'm leaving😒...lol
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    I haven't really changed much in the last decade since I've started sporting a beard I don't think. Other than the 50 pound weight gain.

Left 2009 (23). Right 2018 (32)

b54udv484ge6.jpg

Look younger!!! Tell me your secrets you wizard!!!😲😋
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    qje6cg65cexo.jpg

0dgh5pjqz181.jpg

The first was me at college graduation at age 22. The second is me now at age 36. I guess my face has matured a bit but I dont think I have changed too much. I think I got pretty good genes and I try to take care of myself. I am 10 lbs heavier now though.

Looks like yesterday and today...gorgeous😘....😭
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My hair started going gray young, so I fought it as best I could. I’m thinner, in much better shape, and people say I look “distinguished”, that’s a very nice way of saying “you have no chance to date me”