The perfect protein power

Options
GrantRKn
GrantRKn Posts: 17 Member
edited June 2018 in Food and Nutrition
So over the 2-3 years I’ve been training I’ve messed around with ALOT of protein powers, bulking powders, weight powers, casein powders, soy protein, but today I bought one which is not only perfect for me but perfect for people with gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, vegans and vegetarians but is still packed with 35g protein, 2.8g carbs and 2.3g fat also 176kcal ( when mixed with water, I use milk ), it’s called SCI-MIX lean muscle range ultra whey protein, I got it for as cheap as £15 and it has 20 servings, I got the raspberry ripple flavour which tastes good, hope this helps someone.

You can click the image if you wish to have a read of the packaging

ek37keccppmd.jpeg

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    GrantRKn wrote: »
    So over the 2-3 years I’ve been training I’ve messed around with ALOT of protein powers, bulking powders, weight powers, casein powders, soy protein, but today I bought one which is not only perfect for me but perfect for people with gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, vegans and vegetarians but is still packed with 35g protein, 2.8g carbs and 2.3g fat also 176kcal ( when mixed with water, I use milk ), it’s called SCI-MIX lean muscle range ultra whey protein, I got it for as cheap as £15 and it has 20 servings, I got the raspberry ripple flavour which tastes good, hope this helps someone.

ek37keccppmd.jpeg

No you didn’t....whey is dairy
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great, except it has artificial sweeteners in it that I happen to be violently allergic to (Sucralose).
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    GrantRKn wrote: »

ek37keccppmd.jpeg

No you didn’t....whey is dairy

I didn't even catch that Haha..good job man. What a jack *kitten*