Options
2»

Replies

• crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    1. I've made it through two tumblers of water so far today
    2. I avoided Starbucks this morning and instead had a banana
    3. I'm consistently getting better at logging all my food every day, even if I overeat. Being honest with yourself can be hard.
  • angelarene626
    angelarene626 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1. I maintained my weight over the weekend
    2. I was able to wear a skirt today that I haven’t been able to fit into for over a year
    3. I didn’t purchase a sugary pastry this morning for breakfast
  • samiejones1
    samiejones1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Love this idea!

Well done to all for you’re achievements!

Here’s mine for today!

1. 2nd day completing my food diary
    2. I ran 7k today in 50 mins for the first time!
    3. I’m under my calorie goal for the day and have the first of some extra exercises calories banked for an event I’m going to at the weekend that I’m going to save up for all week so I can enjoy myself!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    1. Instead of skipping my workout b/c my knees are bothering me, I modified it.
    2. Got caught up on my volunteer work and threw in something extra that got me an "Atta girl."
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    1. I took the dog for a total of about 4.5 miles of walking today, just because.
    2. I went shopping for the food I need instead of trying to "make do" with what was already around. This means I put my health needs first.
    3. I remained patient and cheerful despite my 16 y.o. daughter's attitude.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I ordered a salad (and enjoyed it), instead of something decadent when I went out to eat with some friends.
    I got the rest I needed today instead of worrying about my to do list.
    I did a social activity.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’m home from work sick today, and often in the past I’ve used sick days as an excuse to lie in bed and eat all the food.
    Things I’m proud of today-
    1. I looked after myself properly- including taking a nap (again, home sick- don’t usually have time for a nap in the middle of the day!) and making good food choices.
    2. I kept up with my water intake, even though it’s so cold here (winter in my country!) and I really didn’t want to.
    3. I pulled on a pair of jeans this morning that I haven’t worn for a while, and they’re looser!
    😁😁😁
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    1. Had a bowl of cheerios as part of this well balanced breakfast
    2. Got into work before the boss
    3. Filed my TPS reports with the cover sheet
    4. Ate my delicious home prepared lunch at my desk whilst working on the quarterly reviews
    5. Met my hydration target in coffee, because I'm a closer
    6. Had a delicious dinner under my calorie goals for the day
    7. Met my steps goal and disposed of the body without witnesses
    8. Got 8 hours of fully restful sleep and an achievement badge on my Garmin
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I wish I had filled this one out yesterday. It sounds like the worst thing, but I have had a hard time doing it. My kids (multiples) had a birthday yesterday and I snacked heavily and ate treats/desserts. I went for a 6 mile walk after but still ended the day 900 over. Why am I proud of that? I have had a real hard time letting myself have days like that even though I made goal and then lost more to stay in a range well below it. which I was in the middle of as of yesterday morning. I will make up for the overage, but 900 calories should barely move the needle.
    Today I am proud that I won't try to starve myself and make it up all at once.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    1. Wife and I finished a Spartan Super on Sat.
    2. Wife and I finished a Spartan Sprint on Sun.
    3. Went to work sore and did not kill anyone, despite one particular inept person really asking for it...begging for it...I need to go for a run...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    1. Wife and I finished a Spartan Super on Sat.
    2. Wife and I finished a Spartan Sprint on Sun.
    3. Went to work sore and did not kill anyone, despite one particular inept person really asking for it...begging for it...I need to go for a run...

You're a beast, and not killing co-irkers is definitely something in which to be proud.
  • BosFitlife
    BosFitlife Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    6/26/2018
    1.Drank one gallon of water!
    2.Worked till 9 o’clock and straight to gym for my cardio session done.
    3.Prepared my meals for tomorrow, steak, Shrimp and green beans.
  • BosFitlife
    BosFitlife Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My 14-year-old son deadlifted 225 lbs for a set of three last night. I'm proud of him!

Heck yeah! Train them young. My 15 years old daughter still trying to hit 145lbs on dead’s.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Getting my butt out of bed early for my 9 mile hike. I don't do mornings, but today I did. B)
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    That I can admire someone else's strength without questioning my own.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Went for a walk after work, even though it was cold, I was tired, and I’m still recovering from being unwell.
    Even pushed myself to go a little further than I had originally planned.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I like this! I'm not sure it's going to be easy to come up with three a day, it will make me try harder.

For 6/26:

1) Did 5 min handstand practice
    2) Had to order food since I need to buy a new tire and couldn't get to it til today so wanted to avoid driving on the spare. Ordered healthy Chinese options, stayed under my calories, good blood glucose after.
    3) Instead of vegging out during work break, got up and danced for 15 minutes.

For 6/27:
    1) Got up in time to run before it gets too hot.
    2) Made myself read instead of checking social media first thing. I need to do this more.
    3) Played with the cat while making the bed.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    6/26

I did cardio. (Stupid cardio. :s )