Fitbit not syncing

Options
2»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    I have not seen anything about whether they are working on it. Is there a way to report the issue ?

You don't need to report it. It is a known issue.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2945305-fitbit-sync-delays-and-interruptions
  • Lisham01
    Lisham01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Still not syncing and now when i disconnect and reconnect it still doesn't work. Beginning to get really pissed about this.
  • bishk63
    bishk63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good to see I’m not the only one. I disconnected and reconnected but still get nothing. So much stuffing around on this is so frustrating
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Mine won’t sync regardless of what I do. I am getting beyond fed up.
  • im_sheesh
    im_sheesh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue. For $9.99 per month I expect this to properly function.
  • 90benjaminwagner90
    90benjaminwagner90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not working here either. Keeping track of my nutritions and calories + keep me moving is supposed to make me happy. And it does when it works. Putting hours into the try to fix it is very annoying. I guess I try the food tracking function in th FB app now. The pain is motivation enough to learn sth new. By guys, see you later, maybe.
  • Jewelirina
    Jewelirina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It’s keeping track of my steps, but I also did Pilates today, and that’s not showing up
  • sgarciaterry1
    sgarciaterry1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The MFP APP IS DOWN. ..SMH... ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I never used to be affected, but have been the last 3-4 times. I just disconnect and reconnect every time i want to sync.
  • weshall55
    weshall55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It’s extremely frustrating when I am paying for MFP & the Fitbit is not syncing. Whether to overeat or undereat, that is the question. My Fitbit app works perfectly so I expect I will have to consider another app that doesn’t have sync issues.
  • k8ojo
    k8ojo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue too.. at least they’re aware of it and hopefully sorting it.
  • Rajiv2018
    Rajiv2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issues here. Not syncing with Fitbit! It is annoying! Tried to disconnect and reconnect and it is still not syncing.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Rajiv2018 wrote: »
    Same issues here. Not syncing with Fitbit! It is annoying! Tried to disconnect and reconnect and it is still not syncing.

Disconnecting and reconnecting won't address the issue. It's a wider thing impacting lots of users that MFP is working on. It isn't related to your individual connection.