Want more walking friends

Options
Iffiormana
Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
Hey all how are you? I walk for 10-15K steps daily and I need more friends with same interests so we can motivate & inspire eachother.
Comment below & I will add you ♥️

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    You can add if you like... i average between 22000 and 30000 a day during the week!
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    You can add if you like... i average between 22000 and 30000 a day during the week!
    Done !!
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    No one interested in walking?
  • fatty233
    fatty233 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I do like 5,000 to 15,000 a day.
  • treysdaddy19
    treysdaddy19 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey all I'm in the upper 20's for walking during the week also jogging on the weekends about 3 miles a day. Anyone can add me motivation, advice or just to BS about life:)
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    QuinntessentiallyMe Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    3.5-5 miles each "big walk workout" around 2-3x a week and looking to increase. Check my profile and see we would suit. :-) That goes for everyone who reads this!
  • jojomsv
    jojomsv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Also in my upper 20s, just starting so not many steps daily (around 5.000) but I’m going to go walking more with my dog and hopefully up my game a bit !
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    Adding everyone :)
  • nasr25
    nasr25 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I will start counting tomorrow would love to have friends who do it already so i can push myself.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    nasr25 wrote: »
    I will start counting tomorrow would love to have friends who do it already so i can push myself.
    Adding you :)
  • scolion
    scolion Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I use to run 6-10k daily, but stop since last September due to university school work :/ I have recently rejoined this app and I’m currently starting off with 4-5k right now but will eventually increase the number of steps! :D
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    scolion wrote: »
    Hey! I use to run 6-10k daily, but stop since last September due to university school work :/ I have recently rejoined this app and I’m currently starting off with 4-5k right now but will eventually increase the number of steps! :D
    Sure thing we can motivate each other!!