Starting over.

Options
TheArchyBunker
TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
A few years back I was kinda big at 265. Wanted to get back in the Army teamed up with a drill sergeant and he kicked my butt down to 177lbs inside 10mo. Long story short didn't get in, fell in love with the gym and clean eating. Fast forward to Jan 2017.

Took a fall at work TBI (traumatic brain injury) over a year and a half later still dealing with issues. Wasn't allowed to workout for over a year, still can't work a job because of the issues and nerve damage. Needless to say I need to start over again.

Tight money lead to bad eating and I weighed in today at 227.8. Not as bad as it could be in my case but it's time to get my life back. Looking for some friends to tag along and help encourage me along the way.

Best of luck to a of us!

Replies

• times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I was just told I need a knee replacement and need to drop the weight. I have to get serious about this. We can support each other
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    times60 wrote: »
    Please add me. I was just told I need a knee replacement and need to drop the weight. I have to get serious about this. We can support each other

Sent
  • naxeeya
    naxeeya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too please