The struggle is real

Options
jmaly78
jmaly78 Posts: 8 Member
Hi I'm Jenni and have been trying to lose weight for 20+ years. I have tried so many things but nothing stuck. I am 5'4 and over 300lbs. I'm tired, depressed, physically sore and just want it to stop. I have a health coach that says I should get more support and online support like this would be great since you all are here for the same reason.

Replies

• Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Jenni. We are all trying to make things better here.
  • GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenni, I too have struggled with losing weight for quite some time. My youngest is almost 4 and I weigh more than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my first. That was a shocker to me when I first realized that. Feel free to add me as a friend, I don't always log my food everyday but I do log in everyday and try to get some exercise in. I just started a Jillian Michaels DVD set this morning so here's to continued weight loss :)
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    The struggle is so real! I’m hoping that being part of a community helps!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    It is definitely a struggle, but by taking small steps, and making small goals, you can do this and not become too overwhelmed, by what may seem insurmountable. Soon you will begin to see and feel the results of losing weight, and that is a definite incentive to keep going. One day at a time girl! You can do this!