weight loss support for women over 40 ❤️

We are starting a support group to just have women supporting each other on this journey, it can be so hard to go alone. We are just starting out and would love the company
https://mtouch.facebook.com/groups/1427593303940179?ref=bookmarks

Replies

• DLLenhardt
    DLLenhardt Posts: 2 Member
    Well, some of us are over 50 :-) and we are all doing different types of things. I am LC myself. Others count calories. We just want to get a great supportive group of ladies all together!
  • marlydee75
    marlydee75 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 43 and looking to lose 70lbs, I would like to build a community of support and accountability. Feel free to add me if you need friendship support and accountability.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Im 54 have lost around 30lbs so far but still have around 100lbs. I deal with 2 very bad knees that need to be replaced but cant until my right achilles stops hurting it was operated on in February due to a car accident so I could use the support. Add me if you would like to be my friend
  • krupalip
    krupalip Posts: 62 Member
    Hi, looking for a support group of women to help achieve my goal of losing 20 lbs by mid September, have been trying to lose weight since an awfully long time, I did lose 18 odd lbs 3 months ago and now need to lose another 20 to reach my goal weight of 100 lbs...I have good days, bad days and really bad days, I need help to focus and not give in to the dark side of binge eating and drinking alcohol, would love some motivation and support, thanks