Since when did.......

Options
Misty_1375
Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
Words with Friends become such a place for pervs? I just recently started playing again these past couple weeks and the messgae to me today was "I wish you could see my hard dick slide into your wet *kitten*" Really? I just wanted to play a somewhat boring game to pass time when I'm on a boring webex at work or something. Is that too much to ask? I wish I could have sent him a meme or something of a wet cat.

Replies

• Misty_1375
    Options
    Just send them to me. I'm a lady but definitly more of a pervert.

I mean honestly, it's almost like sending an unwanted d*ck pic. Who wants that? He wasn't even cute!
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Right? Eye roll
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    I mean do they honestly think that makes us all wet and horny? "Oh wait, let me get naked and take some photos for you real quick". No idea what they think that accomplishes. Oh wait, I know, the block button :D
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Just send them to me. I'm a lady but definitely more of a pervert.

Oh I can be a perv, when it's earned and warranted......
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    Words with Friends become such a place for pervs? I just recently started playing again these past couple weeks and the messgae to me today was "I wish you could see my hard dick slide into your wet *kitten*" Really? I just wanted to play a somewhat boring game to pass time when I'm on a boring webex at work or something. Is that too much to ask? I wish I could have sent him a meme or something of a wet cat.

Would it have been more impressive if they'd spelled that out on the game board?
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Would it have been more impressive if they'd spelled that out on the game board?

That would have been impressive BUT seeing how he thought it was a good idea to get all crude I highly doubt he would be able to put those words together on the board.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options

Jeez, and they used low word score words too.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Wait, that's not how you play words with friends. I only play with a guy from work now. He's never complained.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too, I was as shocked as you are. I admit, I’m happy I’m not alone.

Ditto. A couple of different guys tried it, and then a few very unoriginal catfish, all of whom have the same story about losing their wife to cancer and having young daughters who just want a mom again. It’s so weird. I gave up playing entirely.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Sorry you had to deal with that. It happens to a lot of ppl
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    This is exactly how I felt when I joined MFP.
    Like...I'm just trying to log my yogurt I ate for breakfast and you gonna send me your sausage pics?!
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    This is exactly how I felt when I joined MFP.
    Like...I'm just trying to log my yogurt I ate for breakfast and you gonna send me your sausage pics?!

So true!! Unsolicited sausage pics are so tacky
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    This happened to me too, I was as shocked as you are. I admit, I’m happy I’m not alone.

Ditto. A couple of different guys tried it, and then a few very unoriginal catfish, all of whom have the same story about losing their wife to cancer and having young daughters who just want a mom again. It’s so weird. I gave up playing entirely.

Or impersonating people in the military and then try and get you for money.
  • hockeyonthebeach182
    hockeyonthebeach182 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Woah!!! I didn't even know people were still playing words with friends!! I need to redownload it...for scoring triple point words....not scoring...umm..on the words ladies....
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options

Think what you will of all men, but I wouldn't use internet to tell that to my wife. I sure as hell have never used internet to tell anything like that to anyone.
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Woah!!! I didn't even know people were still playing words with friends!! I need to redownload it...for scoring triple point words....not scoring...umm..on the words ladies....

I swear it’s a dating site. Not even kidding. I play typically before bed or when I’m bored at work. Something to pass time.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Some Crazy people out there!