Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Oatmeal

Hello everyone ,
I want a delicious oatmeal recipes pleae can give some reciped?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Peanut butter and chocolate drops for me :bigsmile:
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Gooseberries and honey (tart and sweet. So yummy!)
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Banana and nutella
    Frozen raspberries and peanut butter
    Microwaved chopped apple with cinnamon
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Try the recipe forum. But delicious is subjective. Many people don't even like oatmeal.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Whizz oats up with egg whites and protein powder. Make pancakes...
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited June 2018
    I put coconut oil, top the oatmeal with coconut greek yogurt (or vanilla if you can't find any) and shredded coconut. Can you tell I love coconut? Optional: You can also mix the oatmeal with protein powder for extra protein.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    I’m just eating carrot cake oatmeal made with grated carrots in cashew milk and sweetener mmm topped with crushed almonds...
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Chocolate protein powder, sliced banana, honey.
    Or vanilla protein powder with frozen mixed berries and honey.

There was a span of months when this was all I ate for breakfast lol.
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    frozen berries, a little jam or honey and chia seed. peanut butter and banana, coconut and a little chocolate, apple and sultana and cinnamon
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Oatmeal + icelandic yogurt + frozen blueberries & cherries + maple syrup = deliciousness!!
    I eat this almost daily and just never get tired of it.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I don't even bother with overnight oats. I prefer grabNgo. I like Bare Oats or any brand like that, collagen peptides, some nuts, fresh berries with unsweetened coconut/almond milk.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I like to add honey and bananas.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Dash of cinnamon and tsp of honey. Slice up peaches, apples, bananas...whatever is in season.
  • emilyhultin
    emilyhultin Posts: 38 Member
    honey, chia seeds, cinnamon, and sliced banana! makes it taste like banana bread!
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Google recipes--there are tons.
  • Nadspee
    Nadspee Posts: 79 Member
    Maple syrup and berries or cream, cinnamon and brown sugar. I can't eat oatmeal unless it's the right texture though. I love it when it's thick and almost dry, like a paste. I hate it when it's creamy or runny!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,979 Member
    I usually add peanut butter, walnuts, cinnamon, and banana.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Oatmeal is, by itself, not delicious. Not to me, anyway. For me, it needs help. My hot oatmeal helper is cinnamon and Splenda. My overnight oatmeal is a 40 g oatmeal, 25 g protein powder, 1 oz blueberries, 20 g crumbled pecan and as much kefir as I can get into a 1-cup jar. The particular flavor of the protein powder is dominant flavor of the combination. The pecans are good for texture and the blueberries are nice. I like the way that the kefir transforms the oats into something with a more nuanced flavor.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Gooseberries and honey (tart and sweet. So yummy!)

This sounds so good.