A Thread for the Broken Hearted

Options
rickswifey83
rickswifey83 Posts: 1,986 Member
1m81wmonov2v.png

Just a little bit down, no need to elaborate...So drop a meme, Gif, or anything to bring some sunshine to a cloudy day!

Replies

• itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This is for me but I’m not feeling it today
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    1m81wmonov2v.png

Just a little bit down, no need to elaborate...So drop a meme, Gif, or anything to bring some sunshine to a cloudy day!

Sorry.

gu74lrtg81ld.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    36kdaehmn6pv.jpg
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    1m81wmonov2v.png

That is such a sad little meme!!! Hugs!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the cloudy day... maybe a little cuteness to brighten your day.

adueq8py3g0q.gif

1ltm2wf1wjwd.gif

• itwentthere
    Options
    All I can say is that it fades, little by little it will consume less and less of your thought.. Eventually you realize you are better off.. But in the short term. .man it hurts like hell.

If only this was true
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that it fades, little by little it will consume less and less of your thought.. Eventually you realize you are better off.. But in the short term. .man it hurts like hell.

If only this was true

Don't give up!. . It WILL fade. .You can try to speed it up by forcing your mind to other things. . But either way, we aren't made to retreat forever.
  • itwentthere
    Options

If only this was true

Don't give up!. . It WILL fade. .You can try to speed it up by forcing your mind to other things. . But either way, we aren't made to retreat forever.

I appreciate the optimism but I’m living proof it doesn’t fade.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    3a635fbc82d960a03a2583c8d4ecd55c.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    3a635fbc82d960a03a2583c8d4ecd55c.jpg

I like this.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    That dog is such a good mama. Wow, dogs never stop teaching people life lessons. Do you have a dog? I recommend a dog for your heart. Dogs are therapy and they absorb stress like a sponge. This is why dogs can only spend so much time in a care center or hospital, they start absorbing everyone's stress.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    yea i'm not gonna be any help today sorry. maybe tomorrow