What are you drinking

Options
2»

Replies

• mscimeca0211
    mscimeca0211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Get a soda stream to make sparkling water. In the water you can add lemons, cucumbers, and any herbs you like. You can add some fruit juices too, like a half cup of apple juice, orange, cranberry. Think of all the different mixes you can make? It's called Fairy water. Magical water to help you loose weight:)
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I like the drink packets and the Mio water flavorings for when I got bored with just plain water. My favorite is a generic one from Wal-mart called dragonfruit. The other is Dasani pineapple coconut. I did go through quite a few I didn't like to get to those.

One thing to keep in mind, there are artificial sweeteners involved if that bothers you.

I still drink one diet soda a day if I feel like I want it or I am looking forward to it.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    At work I mostly drink water and green tea. At home our water is a little off tasting to me so I flavor it. I get the packets that make a whole 2 quarts of sugar free whatever (Crysal Light, ice tea, etc) fill my cup up most of the way with water and then fill it up the rest of the way with the flavored stuff.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm with you... I need flavor! So I started drinking unsweet tea and added berries for flavor. There are still calories, but they are not empty calories. I also use the Mio or crystal light drops in my water.
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenk7356
    jenk7356 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OJ and club soda! :)

Awesome idea!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Protein Drink
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Get a soda stream to make sparkling water. In the water you can add lemons, cucumbers, and any herbs you like. You can add some fruit juices too, like a half cup of apple juice, orange, cranberry. Think of all the different mixes you can make? It's called Fairy water. Magical water to help you loose weight:)

Yes. Also this weekend I added fresh fruit to my soda water. I put half cup strawberries, half peach and lime juice in a blender/ food processor, and added it to the soda water and stirred. Called it a fruit fizz. Yummy. My husband tasted it and liked it so much, I had to make him one. Note: this had calories (probably about 70), but you are also getting a serving of fresh fruit.