Ezekiel bread

Options
2»

Replies

• myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel bread is awesome! I always get the low-sodium kind.
    i think that it is how bread is suppose to taste with no funky additives or flavors
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I eat the sesame variety, but I can only eat it toasted. It's flourless, so it's not the texture we are used to in bread.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    If Ezekiel bread were sold fresh here I'd probably eat it, but the only way I can get it is frozen and I really don't like frozen bread unless I use it for toast. I do like Open Nature brands sprouted grain breads which I think are similar.
  • InStim
    Options
    If you're interested in trying out the bread, the Common Kindness coupon site currently has a printable coupon for 50 cents off any one Food For Life product. FFL is the company that makes the bread. With coupon doubling at some chains making this a dollar off, it makes it an easier purchase.

As an added bonus, companies pay an advertising fee to CommonKindness and they share 20% of funds received with the non-profit(s) you select.

http://www.commonkindness.com/coupons
  • jackpott7
    Options
    Ezekiel bread is awesome, no sugar, slow digesting, great with grass fed butter.
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's so good and SO satisfying- no other bread has ever made me feel satisfied. This is the only bread I eat. I keep it in the freezer and just toast a slice as needed so it lasts forever. It's also cheaper at Trader Joe's if you have one nearby. Making clean french toast with the cinnamon raisin is my favorite weekend breakfast. I'll also eat lox, tomato and a smidge of cream cheese on a slice of sesame for breakfast. I ONLY eat it toasted (or french-toasted) though, so I can't speak for its raw flavor.