DOOMSDAY

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
That time has come. Yellowstone blew. The Juan de Fuca plate snapped. Our twelve biggest cities were bombed. Texas got cooler than 70 degrees. Whatever the worst case scenario is, it has happened. What’s your plan? Who do you meet up with first? What’s in your backpack? Discuss

Replies

• itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That dude tore through the JLA and killed Supes. It was a sad part of my childhood.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Based on the current status of my cupboards, I have enough food to keep me alive for another 12 minutes

Then wed be screwed my fridge is worse than a bachelor's pad. Unless you like ketchup.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    That dude tore through the JLA and killed Supes. It was a sad part of my childhood.

Stop you *kitten* nerd
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Stop you *kitten* nerd
    I came here for this exact purpose
  • itwentthere
    Options

Stop you *kitten* nerd
    I came here for this exact purpose

Is that not what this thread is about? I don’t read OP’s posts just the title
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Ugh did I just accidentally start a comic book thread?
  • itwentthere
    Options

You did

The cartoon movie of this will be out on dvd soonish
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I could fasten together a tent from all the bed sheets i have in the pile of clean clothes.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Since I currently live in Louisiana, ill be packing a backpack with pistol, AR, and Shotty. Food, bandages, knives, couple pairs of clothes, poncho, fire equipment, tent, sleeping back. Its me and baby girl. We would go to a friends camp that also has a lot of guns as well.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Based on the current status of my cupboards, I have enough food to keep me alive for another 12 minutes

Then wed be screwed my fridge is worse than a bachelor's pad. Unless you like ketchup.

We can thin it out with this bottle of water I stole from an old lady. Call it soup
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Not going to live my life in fear of some catastrophe I have no control over. I have 20 to 30 years left and I plan on enjoying them. If push comes to shove, I'll go across the street and steal all the supplies from the Prepper that lives there.

I like your style
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Trick question:

I've already learned how to pilot my own plane that I have stored in a secret facility that is easily accessible to me but no one else so that I can escape.

I have a second secret facility located in a safe zone that's housing enough food to feed a large city for an entire year but I share it with no one but my closest allies.

How does one align with you?
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

Only on eggs, right @pudgy1977 ?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

You did

The cartoon movie of this will be out on dvd soonish

They made it once but it was rough
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I'm going to adopt the raider lifestyle early to get a head start on the Mad Max future. It's a risk because I'll look darn foolish and certainly criminal if order is restored two hours after catastrophe.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Sorry @caco_ethes and i are making soup.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Sorry @caco_ethes and i are making soup.

Ha ha ha suckaas
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I also have a ton of qtips...im sure those would come in handy. Any takers...so far i have a bedsheet tent, ketcup soup, and qtips.