Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Clean or dirty ?

Options
2»

Replies

  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Yes, clean... until my son and his friends are left to their own devices
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    As I call it.... comfortably lived in (freaking kids and dog!). Not clean but not embarrassed if someone shows up lol.
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    For the most part clean.
  • DifferentView
    DifferentView Posts: 17,416 Member
    Options
    Not always,but I cleaned a lot today.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Unice looks after us and makes sure we're tidy
  • Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Yes I love my housekeeper
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes. But i live alone so im clean.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Im a clean freak my kids on the other... Hand...

    Kids can turn a perfectly clean house into a tornado aftermath scene in 4.8 seconds.... Toddlers can do that in about half the time it takes to blink.
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Teamleslie wrote: »
    Yes. But i live alone so im clean.

    Yes, you are right. When we are alone, everywhere is clean.
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    During the summer my house is a disaster. We are too busy enjoying life. I clean when I can, bit with 3 kids, it's never clean clean
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    During the summer my house is a disaster. We are too busy enjoying life. I clean when I can, bit with 3 kids, it's never clean clean

    I understand you.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    During the summer my house is a disaster. We are too busy enjoying life. I clean when I can, bit with 3 kids, it's never clean clean

    That’s the best kind of house!!!!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Im a clean freak my kids on the other... Hand...

    Kids can turn a perfectly clean house into a tornado aftermath scene in 4.8 seconds.... Toddlers can do that in about half the time it takes to blink.

    Or animals, or teenagers or grown men. I have all 3 😳. 3 rescue cats, rescue dog, 14 year old son and an adult child husband.
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Im a clean freak my kids on the other... Hand...

    Kids can turn a perfectly clean house into a tornado aftermath scene in 4.8 seconds.... Toddlers can do that in about half the time it takes to blink.

    Or animals, or teenagers or grown men. I have all 3 😳. 3 rescue cats, rescue dog, 14 year old son and an adult child husband.

    :) you are right. The last one is the worst.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    zila1397 wrote: »
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Im a clean freak my kids on the other... Hand...

    Kids can turn a perfectly clean house into a tornado aftermath scene in 4.8 seconds.... Toddlers can do that in about half the time it takes to blink.

    Or animals, or teenagers or grown men. I have all 3 😳. 3 rescue cats, rescue dog, 14 year old son and an adult child husband.

    :) you are right. The last one is the worst.

    My best friend installed a toy basketball hoop on the laundry hamper because her adult husband child would somehow never be able to get his clothes into the hamper. Now he will make dirty laundry free throws and all the dirty manage to at least get into the hamper. She's contemplating draining the toilet and painting a target inside the bowl to minimize his piss messes.
  • blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    80% of time semi-clean lol

    Got two kids haha
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    80% of time semi-clean lol

    Got two kids haha
    Cleaning 80% of time is very good.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,849 Member
    Options
    Except my bed, everything is clean most of the time :p