Scale won’t move

Options
I’ve been between 239- 241 for weeks 😩 I’ve gave up pasta; which was really hard, drinking only water, the gym isn’t an option at the moment (full time mom) and I hate working out at home 😩 help please

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Are you in a calorie deficit? Are you logging accurately - weighing solids and measuring liquids?

Losing weight doesn't require you to give up pasta or drinks, you just need to be consistent with your logging and be in a deficit long term until you get to your goal.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    how many weeks?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Are you tracking your food, using a food scale, no skipping, cheating, or forgetting? If no, start there.

4sla7mp9u9c6.jpg
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    You don’t need a gym (or exercise for that matter) to lose weight. Take a deep breath, it’s gonna be ok :smile:
    Enter your stats into MyFitnessPal here, and eat the amount of calories it gives you. Pasta, or anything else you like are fine as long as they fit into your calorie allotment.
    Take it one step at a time. I didn’t start exercising regularly until after a few weeks of logging my food intake. Now I love it!
    Best of luck!