My new morning anthem

Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons...amazing song!

Replies

• BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Mine was Thunder by Imagine Dragons for a while!

Now it’s The Wolf by the Spencer Lee Band (but that’s cos of my petty reason to do this!)
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    Mine was Thunder by Imagine Dragons for a while!

Now it’s The Wolf by the Spencer Lee Band (but that’s cos of my petty reason to do this!)

Imagine Dragons are amazing, so motivating. 😉
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Yes! I’ve been listening to Whatever It Takes soooo much lately!

And other songs by Imagine Dragons but dang, that song gets me ready to go.

Also absolutely loving Team by Iggy Azalea
  • Leslierussell4134
    Yes! I’ve been listening to Whatever It Takes soooo much lately!

And other songs by Imagine Dragons but dang, that song gets me ready to go.

Also absolutely loving Team by Iggy Azalea

Oooo girl, we could be workout buddies! Both of these get me going for the day, the task, or my workout.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,659 Member
    Snap! Most of my running playlist is Imagine Dragons stuff, but Whatever It Takes is 'the one'! The sight of me dripping sweat running along the river bank singing "whip, whip, run me like a racehorse" never fails to amuse normal humans out doing sane things like walking their dogs :D:D:D
  • Leslierussell4134
    Snap! Most of my running playlist is Imagine Dragons stuff, but Whatever It Takes is 'the one'! The sight of me dripping sweat running along the river bank singing "whip, whip, run me like a racehorse" never fails to amuse normal humans out doing sane things like walking their dogs :D:D:D

🤣😆 I love this, and gave me a nice visual or some older dog walker with their head turned sideways as you run by.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 540 Member
    edited July 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyX6rLjoDVI

American Beauty - Woke up this morning. Sassy, motivational music. --and for the ladies, brace yourselves.. dave gahan the most dirty video 2) deeper and deeper, look it up...