Need to lose 212, Ready to become a Big loser for good reason

Options
lost my first 5 pounds in first week. I am really proud of myself. just got dr to confirm i am eating right on dr prescribed diet. my bloodwork before going on diet is normal except my gallbladder is messed up and Im anemic. healthiest its been in 3 years. i get follow up bloodwork in a month. this post is to get support and to post what im going thru to hopefully inspire others. 3 years ago i was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor that made my body think it was pregnant all the time. i had had this tumor all my life and did not know it. wednesday we confirmed its no longer poluting my body and stopping my weight loss. so i am throwing it a farewell party by losing all that weight it made me gain. best party i could think of. on my way to super healthy Fit.

Replies

• mahazelwood
    mahazelwood Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear youre trying to take control of your health! Friend me if youd like!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I'm guessing frequent small meals with lots of vegetables will help out your gall bladder. And get your liquids in throughout the day.
  • LyfeCh4ng3z
    LyfeCh4ng3z Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i agree Jgnatca that seems to be the theme of the diet the dr put me on.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend who had the gall bladder surgery loved her Thai food, full of fresh vegetables. You might want to check out Thai cooking, with all the lovely vegetable side dishes.